Looking at my contacts, I realise I already have Angelo, Lorenzo, Valentino, Luca, Matteo, Leonardo, my dad and some other guards just in case.

I go to Snapchat and see I already have my brothers added there as well so I decide to check out their stories.

Looking at Valentino's story I see a girl with a Starbucks coffee in her hand sitting in the picture with red love heart emojis around her.

I decide to message him with the intent of annoying him. So I reply to the story with I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She is really pretty. 😉😏

I then click onto the screen to go to Luca's story and see him standing next to a matte black Chiron Bugatti.

Omg it is so nice. Maybe I should ask him to take me on a cruise after school.

I click onto the reply box again and message him. "Omg that is a cool car, can you please take me on a drive after school?😍"

After checking all of the stories, I go to Instagram and search all their names up.

WHAT THE FUCK-

These dumb idiots all have 100k followers and Angelo has 200k.

I can't even count to 100.

Lorenzo has a different girl in every picture which makes me suspicious of him. Is he a player or something

Valentino is sitting in a red Ferrari with a black suit on and the Same girl from his story next to him.

Luca has a picture of all our brothers looking like dickheads. Which was only put up an hour. I can't wait for their reaction. Lol.

I take a screenshot of everyone and message Luca. "Theses will come in handy.😉"

Checking the time, I realise the boys should be home soon. Time went by much quicker than I thought.

Just as I think of them Luca and Matteo burst into the room making me jump.

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me you do know there's something called knocking. Maybe you should both learn how to do that." I exaggerate annoyed from being jump scared.

"Sorry but no can do. Anyways how are you bambino." Luca squeals jumping on my bed as Matteo rolls his eyes.

He acts like a 5 year old, sometimes I question if he really is 18.

"Your like a 5 year old girl with them screams. Now stop screaming your hurting my ears." I state over exaggeratively, making him gasp at my words.

"Why are you so mean to me." He whines looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Don't use your puppy eyes on me, I invented that and no one can do it better than I can. You can even ask Angelo or dad." I proudly boast causing both of them to frown while I continue smirking.

"Anyway let's see your new phone already." They both move closer to me, as I smile from the mention of my new phone.

"Look!" I show them my phone as their mouths drop to the floor. Don't open your mouths that wide you might catch a fly. I was about to say but Matteo talks first.

"That's so unfair, they have definitely traded me for her. Why does she get to have the iPhone 14 it's not even out yet that doesn't even make sense!" Matteo groans looking like he was about to cry.

However me on the other hand, I was going to starting laughing but I try keeping it in to not upset him more.

Just then the door bangs open with Valentino and Lorenzo standing there with worried looks on their faces and guns in hand.