Her First time

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
🔞 This Chapter contains Mature Content. Read at your own risks 🔞

____________✨____________

After their so called date at the ice cream parlor, they left for home instantly. Brad and Lydia kept on talking about their marriage life...and their sex life which made both Ashlynn and Ace uncomfortable.

These two weren't at all embarassed to talk about these things in front of them. But they knew that they were just teasing them.

After a few minutes of driving, they reached home. Ashlynn opened the door and entered the house, followed by Ace.

Ace closed the door and locked it before slamming Ashlynn against the wall.

"What are you-" Ashlynn asked but was cut off by Ace's lips crashing on hers.

He began kissing her like there's no tomorrow, like his life depended on it. Ashlynn was responding to the kiss, her hands went to the back of his head as he deepened the kiss.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, she could feel his erection against her which made her moan. He slid his tongue in her mouth and tasted every corner inside.

With their tongues still in each other's mouth, he carried her upstairs, in their bedroom.

Ace placed her on the bed, hovering over her. He removed his shirt then resumed kissing her. He began kissing sucking her neck all the way until her collarbone.

Ashlynn raised her arms as he removed her shirt, leaving her in her underwear.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to stop if we go further." He spoke breathlessly.

"I don't want you to stop." She whispered which he clearly heard.
That was all he needed to hear to continue whatever he was doing.

He then removed his pants as well as hers. Then he started trailing wet kisses on her stomach as his hands removed her underwears, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

He began kissing her everywhere while she was moaning in pleasure. He finally removed his boxers and smirked when he saw Ashlynn's eyes wide opened as she stared at his member.

"Never seen one before?" He asked to which she shook her head, "I'm still a virgin."

She wasn't at all embarassed to say it. Ace wasn't shocked or anything. He knew that she was still a virgin.

"Unlike those other girls, I know how to keep my legs closed and wait for the right time."  She said with a smirk.

"And this is the right time?" Ace asked to which she nodded, "Come on. Just do it already."

"If it pains too much, stop me. Yeah?" He asked and she nodded.

Slowly, he entered her. The pain was immense but after a few seconds, it was replaced by pleasure.

He thrusted into her slowly then began to increase the pace.

"Fuck...you're so tight..." he said breathlessly. After a few more minutes, Ashlynn came and so did he.

"Are you tired?" Ace asked her to which she shook her head.

He smirked, "Good because we're gonna do this all night long."

____________✨____________

I know I suck at
writing those
scenes. But
at least
I did
🙊