The End

"Finally you did it- after six months." Alexander spoke, approaching his son and his future daughter-in-law.

"You counted." Ace said to which he nodded, "I'm dying to have grandchildren."

"Enough with that. Aren't you ashamed?" Aria asked him. He just shrugged, "Should I be?"

Aria shook her head and sighed helplessly. She gave her best smile to Ashlynn as she engulfed her into a hug. "Welcome to the family, sweetheart."

"Thank you." Ashlynn replied, returning the smile.

"Let's take a picture, all!!" Mike shouted, bringing everyone's attention to him. Everyone agreed and joined together for a picture.

They took a group photo then several different photos. Everyone were having the time of their lives.

"Are you happy?" Ace asked Ashlynn who was standing with a glass of wine in her hands.

"Of course. Are you?" She asked back which made him smile, "Always."

"Congratulations both of you!" Brad said excitedly as he engulfed both Ace and Ashlynn into a hug.

He didn't pull away after seconds but after minutes.

"I knew this…" He said, his fingers glancing from Ace to Ashlynn, "Would happen. I shipped you two from the start! Now my sail has shipped and my brother is whipped!"

"Oh my fucking god!! I just made a rhyme. God bless me! I should start writing songs. I'll be a good song writer as well as singer." Brad said and grinned at the thought.

"You'd also make a good waiter, Bruno." Ashlynn mocked which made him roll his eyes. "And it's my ship has sailed not my sail has shipped. You wanna get yourself bullied or what?"

"Shut up!! I was just trying to help.. Which I did, by the way. You owe me- both of you." Brad said as be walked away from them.

"I love you so much, love. You're my everything. I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you." Ace said to Ashlynn who smiled, "I love you too."

"I realized that I never really loved Tiana." Ace mumbled which made Ashlynn frowned, "Did you really have talk about her right now?

"I just wanted to tell you." Ace smirked, "You don't have to be jealous. I love you and only you- plus, Tiana is no more."

"I know- since I'm the one who killed her." Ashlynn replied.

"Thank you for everything." Ace said genuinely as he kissed her again then they hugged each other.

"I love you." She said to which he replied, "I love you more."

~ The End ~

__________✨__________

I really hope that
you guys enjoyed
reading this
story.

It was really fun writing it even though I know it's not that great but I'm no profesional writer & I know this book contains a lot of mistakes.

Anyway, thank you for reading this story and for liking it (if you did). Thank you to all those people who took out their precious time to leave a comment and to vote.

Thank you for supporting me. Bye!! Have a good day.

Read my other books if you want. Hopefully, You'll like them.

This was the BOOK 2 of THE BLACK SERIES.

I don't know whether I should do a Book 3 or not. Should I?

Anyway, thanks a lot again! Bye guys :)) See y'all on my other stories (If you're reading them)

__________✨__________

Thank you for reading this
story :)

I know that this story
wasn't that great
but still It
means a
lot To
me
^_^