Brad's wedding

Warning : cringe, plot holes and stuff. I wouldn't read this if I were you.

**

"Bro- where are your parents?" Brad asked Ace as he poured himself a drink.

Ace was sitting on his chair and typing something on his laptop.

"They're on vacation.",Ace replied without looking at him.

"Will you come to my wedding?",Brad asked again as he played with the pen found on the table out of boredom.

"I thought you found a way to stop it.",This time Ace gave him his full attention.

"Yeah I did but-- there'll still be a wedding. A great friend of mine accepted to help me unlike you, my own best friend can't even help me.",Brad said and faked sarcasm in his voice.

"I already told you If I help you then the man will call off the deal with my company. We're business partners and you're marrying his daughter. I can't have a loss because of this. I'm glad that you've found someone to help you though.",Ace responded.

"Relax bro! I was just pulling your leg, man. You need to chill!",Brad laughed as he speak.

"Well I was just explaining to you for the second time.",Ace said and resumed his work.

"It's tomorrow.",Brad said to which Ace hummed, "I know."

"My parents are excited, like really excited. They even bought a set worth two million dollars for that bitch, like seriously? They never got me anything more than ten thousand dollars!",Brad complained. He felt like crying.

"That's because you can buy your own things yourself. You're the CEO of Walker Enterprises aren't you?"

"I am- I am! And I know! I was talking about When I was around twelve. Anyway, It's already five! Aren't you planning on returning home?!",Brad said and glanced at his watch to confirm the time.

"It's actually five thirty.",He corrected himself. Ace sighed and closed his laptop, "I'm done."

"Great! Let's go together then. By the way, I expect you to be at the church at two o'clock sharp!",Brad said strictly and laughed at himself.

They left the office and Ace dropped Brad to his house then left for his own. He actually had his own private mansion. Alexander and Aria were both on vacation together;  they needed some time alone.

**

The Next Day

"Where is the bride? It's been almost ten minutes and she's not even here yet!",Xander complained, faking his anger.

"Relax Xander. She'll be here soon.",Brad's father placed a hand on Xander's shoulder and said.

"I think she's dead.",Brad said nonchalantly. He's the groom and he's already wishing for his future wife"s death.

"Bro, did you do something to her?",Xander asked Ace who was on his phone.

"To who?",Ace raised an eyebrow at his other best friend.

"To the woman Brad's getting married to.",Xander responded before asking Brad, "What is her name?"

"How would I know?",Brad asked back.

Groom of the year

"Dude--you're getting married and you don't know your future wife's name?!",Xander asked in disbelief.

"It's something like--",Brad said and began thinking then it struck, "Something like Jen--"

"Jane. Her name is Jane Webster.",His father spoke, he was angry at his son. He knew that Brad wasn't interested yet he forced him, emotional blackmailed him.

'Please marry her! You have no idea how long I'll live. I just want to see my son happy with a wife and I want to have a daughter before I die. Only you can do that for me, please! I beg you, marry her. I'll die happy.',He said.

Brad sighed at his father who gave him a cheesy smile. "Things I do for you-",Brad spoke and shook his head.

After a while, everyone's head were turned towards the door. The bride arrived. She was wearing a white revealing dress, with her high heels. Her thighs were clearly shown.

Brad, being Brad, the dramatic boy he is, closed his eyes and whispered, "Damn it! My virgin eyes-- it wouldn't have made any difference if she came here naked."

His dad heard him and cleared his throat, "Open your eyes and smile to your bride!"

Brad forced his eyes open and gave a forced smile to his bride, Jane Webster.

"Hey sweetie! Can't wait to be on bed with you tonight! Let's just hurry with all these things, shall we?",Jane asked Brad with a smirk.

"Start,please.",Jane's dad, Gabe said to the priest who nodded and cleared his throat,

"Today we're here to unite two persons, two souls and two lovers who'll spend the rest of their lives together. I-",The priest was cut off by Ace who added, "That is, if they don't divorce each other."

"Or if they don't even get married!",Xander added also. The embarrassed priest resumed once Brad said, "They got a point, ya know? But you may resume."

"So--any objections before we proceed?",The priest asked and everyone was silent until a loud voice boomed around the entire church, "I object to this wedding!"