Cinema

Today Ace, Ashlynn, Brad, Xander and Brandon are going to watch a horror movie in the cinema together. It was Brad's idea, he said he wanted them all to spend some time together and especially, Ace asked him to ask Ash to tag along since he wanted to see her more often.

Ashlynn didn't deny, she agreed to hang out with them but she said that she'll bring her best friends along. She has three best friends who she trust with her life, one is Lydia Stone, the other one is Monica Summers and lastly, Esther Saunders, Luke's girlfriend. Esther couldn't come as she has to work.

Ashlynn got into her car along with Lydia and Monica. They were pretty excited. They became excited the moment Ash mentioned the boys' names. Everyone knew those guys; Ace Black, CEO of Black Corp, one of the youngest richest man alive, then we have Brandon Black who's his cousin, then Brandon Walker, The CEO of Walker Enterprises, he's a billionaire and rich but not as rich as Ace. Lastly, there is Xander Smith, CEO of Smith Industries, He's also a billionaire but again, not as rich as Ace.

These men were celebrities,basically. Of course girls drool over them but none ever cared. Monica and Lydia are also drooling over them, but Ashlynn wasn't. She doesn't care who they are- celebrities or not, if they behave like a bitch,then so will she.

The boys were waiting for them. As soon as Ash and her friends got out of their car, Monica and Lydia gasped. They weren't able to believe that they're standing in front of the most wanted men in the world-

"Let's make the introduction now,shall we?",Ashlynn asked and smirked at her two friends whose jaws were about to touch the ground.

"I'm Brad- I believe you already know me, right ladies?",Brad asked,clearly flirting with them which made them blush.

"H-Hi brad.",Lydia greeted shyly.

"Lydia, Monica, meet Brad, Ace, Xander and Brandon. Guys, this is Lydia, and Monica.",Ashlynn introduced them real fast as she had a feeling that it would take an entire lifetime for them to introduce themselves, seeing the way Brad is acting-

A few 'Nice to meet you' were said and then they entered the cinema. Ace took a seat next to Ashlynn as no other seats were available. Brandon sat next to Lydia who was sitting next to Monica and Brad was seated next to Monica. Ace was in between Brad and Ashlynn. On Ashlynn's left was Xander.

They all became friends in such a short instant. Did I mention how old Ashlynn was? Well, she's twenty-two and Ace is Twenty-three.

It was a horror movie, Brad's idea. Everyone was watching the movie silently but then Brad decided to break that silence. He took a popcorn and started crunching it, making loud noises from his mouth.

Ace shot him a glare which made him stop his noises for a moment but then he continued making the noises again.

"Stop making those fucking noises!" Ashlynn snapped at him which she didn't regret even when every person who were watching the movie, turn their gaze at her.

"Did you guys come here to watch me or the movie?" She asked the people who immediately turn their heads to the screen again,

"Relax-" Xander whispered which made her shrug, "All of this is because of your friend." she whispered back.

"Ignore him. He's always like that." Xander whispered and returned to the movie.

Ace,on the other hand, was boiling with anger. He didn't know why but he just couldn't see Ashlynn and Xander talking to each other. It was making him jealous.

"You do not talk to anyone while I'm here, do you understand?"  Ace couldn't stop himself from saying those words to Ashlynn. As soon as he did, he immediately prayed that Ashlynn didn't hear him but it was too late.

Her ears were sharp. She turned to face Ace and asked, "Excuse me?"

Ace instantly shook his head, "Nothing, forget it."

Ashlynn didn't drag the matter further but she couldn't help but to be confused-