deal

"So you had a sister who was supposed to take over the Italian Mafia but she was murdered which made you the leader." Ace spoke while staring at her.

Ashlynn nodded, "Yes. When I killed Roberto, my dad trained me day and night to make sure that I was ready- instead of mourning over Annabella's death. My mom, however was heartbroken. I mean why won't she? She just lost a child. When she saw Anna's dead body, she cried like she never did. I saw my dad crying for the first time- that day."

"Then what happened to your parents? How did they die?" Ace asked.

Ashlynn sighed as she a hand through her hairs in frustration, "They were killed by Thomas Fucking Robbie. The son of the bastard- Russell Robbie."

Ace's eyes widened once he heard the name of the person who killed her parents. He thought that his father ended the Robbie's Little Game for good but turns out he was wrong.

"H-how?" He muttered. His eyes filled with pity for her and curiosity.

"Thomas and I were..." Ashlynn stopped as soon as she saw Ace's clenching his fist, his knuckles turning white.

'Why is he doing this?' She asked herself.

"Were what?" He snapped.

"What is going on with you?" Ashlynn asked, furrowing her brows.

"What do you mean?Forget it...Just Finish that sentence if yours." He said, trying his best to stay calm.

"Friends. We were friends." She finished. Ace sighed in relief which didn't go unnoticed by Ashlynn.

She smirked, seeing that someone was jealous.

Deciding to add fuel to the fire,she said, "Friends with benefits- you know? We kissed multiple times and also went on countless dates. I like-"

She didn't get the time to finish that sentence, Ace was hovering over her. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breaths on their faces.

One of Ace's hand was on the couch, to hold himself while his other hand made his way to Ashlynn's throat.

His hand was on her throat but he wasn't strangling her or anything.

"You.are.mine." He spoke through gritted teeth. His voice dead serious.

"I'm not yours- as far as I remember." Ashlynn replied calmly.

"You were, is and will always be mine."  He said seriously before putting distance between them.

He cleared his throat before saying, "Continue..."

"Yeah...so...where were we?" She asked, furrowing her brows. Her mind was no longer working properly because of him.

"I...don't know..you were saying some things about Thomas." He said nonchalantly.

"Right...so...Thomas and I were friends until one day I learnt that he's in the Mafia- he leads the Russian Mafia. As you know, the Italian Mafia and the Russian Mafia never got along. I remember that once, Russell kidnapped my sister to force my dad to steal something from your dad. But your dad saved my sister as well as spared my father." Ashlynn said before continuing,

"When I learnt that Thomas was the son of Russell, I asked him as to why he hid that from me. He said that it was none of my concern and he snapped- fucking Bipolar Patient. The asshole even shot me in my right arm. Why? Because I confronted him."

Thomas is crazy. He's a mad man.

"Crazy asshole." Ace mumbled, "continue. What did you do?"

Ashlynn sighed, "Then I shot him back- Twice, in both his arms. I wanted to shoot him in between the legs but I didn't and that was the gravest mistake I've ever done."

"Then he came back and killed your parents." Ace said, "But why?"

"Because I became friends with you! I was hanging out with you! The son of his father's murderer." Ashlynn snapped.

"So he killed your parents because you're hanging out with me?" Ace asked in disbelief. How mad can this man be?

"Yes and no." Ashlynn spoke, "He killed them because I didn't oblige. He wanted me to kill your grandfather and I refused. I never thought that he would actually do that- I mean I didn't think that he would kill my parents but he did."

"So what are you doing here instead of taking your revenge?" Ace asked.

"He associated the Russian Mafia with the French! I can't possibly take him down alone! I'll need help and you're the only one whose help will be useful cause the other mafias are basically useless." Ashlynn replied.

"Well the Mexicans aren't useless. They're powerful. They're third, after us." Ace spoke.

"Well the Mexican Leader's wife gave birth. He said he doesn't want to get into any fights and risk the life of his child." Ashlynn said to which Ace nodded.

"Thomas wants your grandfather dead,Ace." Ashlynn said.

"Why?" Ace asked, "what's his enmity with my grandfather?"

"His enmity is not with your grandfather.. It's with your father. He wants Alexander to know how it feels to lost his father because Alexander killed his father." Ashlynn said, "If you help me take him down- you'll also be benefitted."

"How?" Ace asked. He was curious as well as interested.

"You will save your grandfather's life. And the Russian Mafia's chapter will b closed for good." Ashlynn said.

"Fine. I'll help you. From now on, we are partners. I hope you won't betray me...cause if you do- I will not hesitate to shoot you, love." Ace spoke as he approached her.

He was now hovering over her again. Their faces were close to one another again...

"I won't betray you don't worry." Ashlynn spoke, ignoring the proximity of his face to hers.

"I know you won't. Let's seal the deal now, shall we?"
Those were the last thing he said before his lips crashed into hers.

Ashlynn was taken aback.
Her mind was telling her to break the kiss while her heart was telling her to kiss him back.

She didn't know whether she should listen to her heart or mind. She wanted Ace, the moment she saw him.

He is everything a woman would want and she is everything a man would want. They'd be perfect for each other.

After the epic battle between her heart and mind, her heart won. She gave in and began kissing him back.

Their small make out session came to an end when someone gasped loud enough for them to hear.