Ashlynn

"W-who are you?!",Brad asked.  A stunning, gorgeous woman was standing in front of them.

Her hairs were brown and her eyes were green. Her Pink soft lips were begging to be kissed.

"Beautiful.",the words came out of Ace's mouth without his knowledge. He kept on staring at the woman, memorizing each and every single details on her face. Her eyes, her long eye lashes, her lips, her nose, her neck- every where.

"Did you say anything?"Xander asked as he was standing next to Ace and heard him muttering something but couldn't make out what.

"No.",Ace lied and shrugged. "Oh okay-",Xander said before adding, "Who is this woman? Do you know her? She's so god damn gorgeous and sexy-"

Ace clenched his jaw when he heard Xander said the last word. He didn't know why but he felt possessive of her.

"I don't.",Ace replied. Before Xander could say anything, the woman spoke, "It's none of your business.I'm here to kill this bitch",the woman said and charged towards Jane.

"What did she do?",Brad asked raising an eyebrow at the woman.

"She made my brother fall for her and then she broke his heart! He attempted suicide two times today! My poor brother-- what did he ever do to you?!",the woman asked Jane angrily.

"Listen you're mistaken- I don't know your brother.",Jane said seriously.

"Sure you don't! Brother! Come here to make her recognize you, would you?",The woman asked and out of nowhere a handsome man came. He looked pitiless and miserable.

"Hi Jane. Remember me?",the man asked Jane who was confused and shook her head, "I don't. Who are you?"

"Really Jane? You don't? You made me propose to you,you promised that we'll a lot of kids together! Hell, you even took my virginity!",the man spoke.

"What are you saying? I really don't know you.. Please go away, it's my wedding today.",Jane didn't know that man. She never saw her in her entire life.

"What are you saying Jane? Why are you lying? My sister is the eye witness here- she saw us a couple of times together, don't you remember her? I also have my other brothers who knows us as a couple- even my parents.. I have some pics too.. See--",The man took out his phone and showed some photos of him and Jane together.

Jane was unable to believe her eyes. The woman on the photo was really her. The man turned is screen to show everyone in the church the photos and they gasped.

Even Jane's father was shocked. "Jane, why didn't you tell me?"

"Dad it's not tru-",Jane spoke but was cut off by Brad, "You bitch! How dare you cheat on me?! I, Brad Walker, call of this wedding! I break all ties with you, cheater!"

"Noo wait!! Please it's not true--",Jane was crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry dad- but I can't marry a cheater.",Brad said to his father who nodded, "I'm sorry-- it's my fault."

"Let's go home and talk about this, shall we?",Xander asked and Brad, his father and Ace nodded.

"Let's go, brother! This woman is not worth to die for.",The woman said to her brother who nodded and then they left the church.

"Dad, stay in the car okay? I'll be right back.",Brad said to his father who nodded and sat in the car.

"Ace, Xander, come with me.",He said to Ace and Xander who followed him. He stopped in front of the woman who was talking to her brother.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize."Brad said which made both the woman and her brother turn around.

"It's not your fault. It's that woman's.",the woman responded.

"Listen man, you shouldn't try to kill yourself because of a girl-",Xander spoke and rested a hand on her brother's shoulder.

"Yeah don't worry man, I would never do that.",the man replied and laughed which caused the woman and Brad to laugh as well.

"You guys are great actors! Hats off!",Brad said and hugged the woman.

"Actors? Did I miss an episode?",Xander asked with a confused Face. Even Ace was confused, "what the hell is happening?"

"Well first of all, let me introduce you guys to my friend who's more like a sister to me, Ashlynn. And Ash, these are my best friends, Ace and Xander.",Brad introduced the three.

"Nice to meet you.",Ashlynn said and forwarded her hands to Xander who shook it and responded, "Likewise."

Then she turned to Ace and fowarded her hand like she did for Xander, "Pleasure to meet you."
Ace took her hands and felt her soft skin against his, her hands fit so well in his.

"Likewise.",Ace responded. Ashlynn removed her hands and said to them, "Well, guys, this is Luke, my best friend's boyfriend."

Luke shook hands with everyone and they exchanged some words then Ashlynn went away along with Luke leaving Ace, Brad and Xander alone.

"You hid her from us? Such a beautiful, goddess! You didn't not tell us about her?! How the fuck do you even know her?",Xander asked as soon as they left.

"I met her in San Francisco. She came here a week ago! We were all busy so we didn't really have time to catch up until today! So don't freak out on me. Let's go, my dad is waiting in the car."