Battle part : 1

"Dad." Thomas mumbled and smirked.

"Russell." The name left both Ace and Ashlynn's mouth.

Russell Robbie was standing in front of them. He was alive. He was in good shape.

"How is this possible?" Ace asked as he ran a hand through his hairs in frustration, "You were dead! My father killed you!"

"He did?" Russell asked as he started laughing, "My mother had triplets. There were three like me."

"My two brothers were beggars. I helped them, provided them with everything they could ever want and then I sent them on a mission which I knew would mark their deaths. When everyone thought I was dead, I was alive. I was planning until this day…until today... Where I'll end their heirs of both the American Mafia and the Italian mafia then I'll take over both the mafias. I'll lead three mafias, I'll combine them and I'll be invincible!"

"That will never happen." Ashlynn said, "You're being delusional."

"The Russians are stronger and more powerful than ever now that they've joined hands with the French! You won't be able to stop us." Thomas said and smirked.

"They're here." Someone said to both Ace and Ashlynn through the communication device.

"Prepare to shoot every single person who passes through that entrance." Ace mumbled, making sure that no one could hear him.

"You guys should have been careful. You should not have come here alone." Russell said and smirked, thinking that Ace and Ashlynn are stupid.

"I thought better of the son of the Great Alexander Black and of the daughter of the one and only Chad Rossi." Russell added.

"They're dumb." Thomas added.

"Go get yourself treated, son. I'll take care of these bastards." Russell said to his son who nodded, thinking that Ace and Ashlynm couldn't do anything now that his father is here.

But he was wrong. Ace shot him right in the head, he fell on the ground with a thud. Russell screamed when he saw his son's lifeless body on the ground, blood surrounding him.

"That was easier than I thought." Ace said calmly.

"Son of a bitch!!!" Russell shouted at Ace who raised his brows at him, "I'll show you whose son I am."

Russell removed his gun and placed it on Ace's forehead, " you won't get the time to show me, asshole."

"He sure will." Ashlynn said as she placed her gun on Russell's forehead.

"Lower your gun." Ace ordered, "Or she won't hesitate to shoot your ass dead."

Russell sighed in defeat as he lowered his gun but he smirked when he remembered that his men were about to come.