Officially partners

"Hold on!" Xander said instantly as soon as realisation hit him, "You're the freaking CEO!"

"Congratulations! You've guessed it!" Ace said dramatically.

Xander and Brad rolled their eyes at him with Ashlynn chuckled and spoke,

"We're officially partners. I've signed the contract but let me tell you that you guys have no permission to tell to anyone who I am or the partnership is over and half of the profits will come to my company, like stated on the contract itself. Okay?"

"Yeah we won't say anything. Just- how could you hide this from me?!I thought we were friends!" Brad freaked out. He really didn't think that Ashlynn would hide this from him.

"No one knew about this so I kept it that way. Now can you relax and avoid shouting? I'm having a massive hangover." Ashlynn said and massaged her temples.

"Okay- sorry, partner." Brad said and grinned. "Are you busy or can we hang out?" He asked, hoping that they would agree to hang out.

"You guys are going somewhere?" Ashlynn asked to which they all nodded.

"We're going to the new restaurant
We've heard that it has the best Italian Foods- we wanna try." Ace spoke.

"Wow!! But hold on a minute- It is extremely expensive. Ever since it was opened,I've always wanted to eat there- " Imogen said and hung her head low.

"We can go all together." Ashlynn suggested. "Besides, we don't have much work here, do we?"

"No, we don't. All the works here have already been done and if not, they're being taken care of as we speak." Imogen responded to her question before adding,
"Wait! What do you mean 'we'? I-"

"You are coming with us, Gen. After all, they won't mind having a plus- would you guys mind?" Ashlynn asked them even though she already knew that they wouldn't say No to her.

"Of course not. We'd be more than happy for you to come with us, Imogen." Xander was the first one to speak.

He had an interest in Imogen, he wouldn't deny that. Imogen was beautiful, smart and professional when needed;  Xander love when people are serious and hardworking.

'She's all what I love-' Xander said to himself.

Ashlynn seemed to notice the way Xander is staring at Imogen. She smirked at the thought of them together.

'They would definitely make a great couple.' She thought.

Wanting to encourage Xander, Ashlynn said, "So we are going to the restaurant right now! You can't say no, Gen. It's an order."

"Okay- then let's go." Imogen finally agreed. They all left for the new restaurant.

The restaurant's name was Crystal Eternity. It was opened last week and it's already one of the bests.

As they entered the restaurant, Like always, they were the center of the attraction. Ignoring all the eyes on them, they walked straight to the receptionist.

"Shit!" Brad cursed and they all stopped in their tracks.

"What's wrong?" Ashlynn asked to which Brad said in an apologetic tone,  "Guys- I'm sorry but I forgot to reserve a table for us."

"Wait what?!" Xander asked in disbelief. Brad scratched the back of his head and sighed.

Ace knew that something like this would happen since it's not the first time. He knew how Brad can be careless so he already thought about everything. He knew his friends would definitely forget to reserve a table so he did it before hand.

"Dumb head!" Ashlynn hit him on the shoulder which made him wince in pain, "wow- you hit a bit too hard for a woman!"

"You are a bit too dumb for a man!" Ashlynn snapped. "We were supposed to be eating here and now all eyes are on us already! They're gonna watch us leave and it's going to be embarassing."

Well that was true. When you go to a place and all eyes are on you then you are asked to leave- of course you're gonna get embarassed.

"I have already reserved a table for us." Ace spoke and his words made everyone relieved.

"Thank you!" Brad thanked him and so did everyone. If it wasn't for him then they would be outside by then.

"Excuse me?" Xander said to the receptionist who raised her head up from her computer and gave him a beaming smile.

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"I have a Table- under the name Ace Black." Ace responded.

The receptionist's eyes fell on Ace and she was already drooling. She checked him from top to bottom and her thoughts started running wild until Ashlynn snapped her out of it,

"Are we getting the table any time soon?"

The receptionist glanced at Ashlynn and cleared her throat in embarrassment, "I'm sorry- follow me please."

They followed the receptionist till their table. The table was large enough for all of them.

Ashlynn took a seat next to Ace who sat next to Brad while Xander sat next to Imogen who was on Ashlynn's other side.

"I'd recommend Lasagna." The woman said with a smile.

"Fine." Ashlynn responded which made everyone agree to her recommendation. Their orders arrived of around fifteen minutes later.

The lasagna really was delicious. They enjoyed their food a lot. Imogen and Xander didn't stop exchanging glances with each other during the whole time they were eating.

Ace didn't stop looking at Ashlynn now and then. The woman was doing things to him;  he was getting feelings he never got before and honestly, he liked that new feeling.

When they were done with their food, they payed and left. Everyone went to their respective houses.

As soon as Ashlynn returned to her house, she saw a letter on the table which said,

'Time to return to San Francisco, sweetheart. A big surprise is waiting for you and my guess is- you won't like it.'