Bell of Vows

Beginne am Anfang

Ichika stands there, she is completely hurt that he wasn't recognized by the person she loves.

(Y/N) coldly goes to the next Ichika look-alike, without batting an eye to the real Ichika.

Ichika's lips were quivering, her other sisters gasped at what they had just saw. Meanwhile, Fuutarou doesn't know what's going on because he can't tell the quintuplets apart.

Ichika tries to stop her tears from going down because she doesn't want anyone to see her cry right now.

(Y/N) stopped in his tracks. "I was just kidding."

He then goes closer to his real girlfriend. He lifted her chin, he then sees her eyes. Ichika was speechless.

"I knew it was you from the start, I was only teasing you." (Y/N) then planted his lips to hers'.

Ichika was relieved that her boyfriend was just pranking her. She took her time to enjoy their kiss.

After they separated their kiss. The other three Ichikas and Fuutarou looked awkward because they were just staring at them the whole time.

"I want Fuutarou and I to do that..." Miku-Ichika thought to herself as she is blushing.

"Fuu-kun and I will do that someday!" Nino-Ichika thought to herself, she looks more determined.

"The chances of Shoyo-san becoming my brother-in-law is very high!" Yotsuba thought to herself as she looked in awe of her eldest sister and (Y/N) kissing.

"Studying is forever." Fuutarou thought to himself. He doesn't seem to be interested in romance.

Ichika looks at them and tells them. "Can you give us some privacy, please?"

All of them followed on what she said, it's probably for the best.

When (Y/N) and Ichika are now the only ones left in the room, the two of them are staring awkwardly at each other.

"Ichika-tan?"

The next thing that surprises (Y/N) is that he saw Ichika's eyes are getting watery. The tears are now flowing down her cheeks.

"Ichika?! Are you alright?!" (Y/N) is getting worried for his girlfriend.

"You're such a baka." Ichika had a small laugh while her eyes are producing tears. "You don't how much you've hurt me earlier."

"..."

"But I was relieved when it was all a joke, I thought you didn't recognize me." She wipes her tears.

"Ichika..."

"I wish you didn't do that joke, it was honestly very-

(Y/N) suddenly pulled Ichika to hug her. It surprised Ichika.

"You're right, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry..." (Y/N) said as there is a hint of guilt in his tone.

Ichika smiled as she hugged him back. "It's okay, I forgive you."

They hugged for a while until Ichika leg sweeps her boyfriend.

"Takedown!" Ichika yelled.

"What?!"

The two are now on the floor, with Ichika being on top of him.

"Honestly, watching you training at your father's gym gives me knowledge about MMA." Ichika giggles.

"Okay, I deserved that."

"That's right, also you have to suffer a punishment."

"What do I have to do?"