1. Mother

(Hey everyone! Just wanna say thanks for beginning to read this! Hope you enjoy'! All I ask is that you please vote on each oneshot xxx

Also, if you love whouffle stories, you should read my fanfiction 'if these wings could fly.' Thanks, lovelies!)

"When will I meet your mum?" The Doctor asked as he looked across at the girl sitting next to him on the sofa. The girl he was madly in love with, as well.

"What do you mean?" Clara replied, a puzzled look spreading across her face as she sipped her tea.

"Well, you've been travelling with me for about 3 months now, yeah?" He started, turning to face her fully. "I've met your dad, your gran, that weird great uncle from your mums side-"

"Your point is?" Clara groaned as she rolled her eyes, placing her tea down and mirroring his actions. She admired him, but sometimes he could talk for hours.

"Well, I haven't met your mum," he uttered innocently, not knowing how hard it hit Clara.

"Umm...well, the thing is..." She didn't talk about her mum much. Ever since she had died, Clara had avoided all conversations that involved her mother. The Doctor was her best friend, though. She trusted him enough to let him inside her walls that she had built up.

Sitting up from the sofa, Clara walked over to the table by the door and picked up her keys. "We'll go see her," she simply stated before opening the door and walking out, the Doctor following behind.

It didn't take long for to get to the cemetery. The Doctor was very confused at first, wondering why Clara had taken him to a graveyard. Then it hit him. 'Oh no.' he thought, his cheeks turning red as Clara gestured towards a grave that read 'Ellie Oswald'. He didn't have to look at her to know she was crying. The sniffles were hard to ignore.

"You wouldn't mind if I talked to her for a bit, would you?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah- go ahead," she croaked, wriggling out of his grasp. "I'll just go the corner shop and buy a drink, okay?"

"Okay then," The Doctor replied. When she had gotten a few steps away, he crouched down at the grave. "Hi, Ellie. I'm Clara's friend, the Doctor. Your daughter is very wonderful, you know. You must be very lucky. She's kind, and lovely, and very pretty. I hope you don't mind me saying this, Ellie, but I think I love your daughter. I love the way her eyes sparkle every time she sees something new, I love her cute nose and perfect lips. Your daughter is a beautiful woman. I love her so, so much, more than anything in the world. I just wish she knew how much I did-" he sighed, a tear welling in his eye. "She'll probably be back in a minute, so I best change the subject. Bye bye, Ellie. Rest peacefully." The Doctor stood up and took a breath, wiping his eyes and looking around to sight Clara. The only thing he didn't know was that Clara was hiding behind a tree near the grave, and she had heard every word he said.

A few seconds later, after taking in all the Doctor had said, Clara emerged from her hiding spot and approach the Doctor from behind, tapping him on the shoulder.

"There you are! Where's your drin-" he was interrupted by Clara's lips smashing against his passionately. And he didn't mind being interrupted just this once.