Mattheo kneeled in front of my broken body on the floor to take a better look at me I guess. As he looked at me I took this opportunity to analyse his face. His brown eyes were somewhat...comforting? They looked softer than before, they weren't black anymore, just this dark chocolate color. That's a whole new person. Nice to meet you Mattheo 2.0. Also, he had some fresh scars that weren't there the last time we spoke.

"Where am i?" Thought it would be nice to know.

"They told me to bring you here to get you clean and give you food." That son of a snake didn't answer my question but I'll take it. As soon as I heard the word 'food', that answer was enough for me. My headache from the lack of sleep and food oh and also the nice little tortures and the stress that comes with it was too intense at a point where I thought that my head was gonna explode that I couldn't focus on anything else than food.

I could feel my eyes slowly closing as I started to relax and let the pressure down a little bit. But I was fighting the urge to sleep, I didn't want to miss the food or wake up and realize it was just a dream and food doesn't exist. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep and my head becoming heavier by the second. Until I felt two large hands grabbing both sides of my head to keep me awake.

"No no you can't sleep right now Eloïse, be strong" he gently tapped my left cheek. I nodded my head because no words could escape mouth.

"Can you stay awake while I go get you something to eat?" His eyes were intensely staring into mine as if to make sure I wasn't gonna dir while he's gone.

"Mhm." Was all I would answer. And he was gone.

Many thoughts were running through my mind. Was he ever gonna come back. Was it all a plan to kill me? Was the food gonna be poisoned? Am I dreaming right now? Where is Angel? My Angel.

I didn't dare moving from the spot on the floor I was messily sitting on because I didn't no where I was and I knew my body wouldn't allow me to move and would probably hurt like a bitch if I did.

Not so long after. Mattheo came back with a plate filled with food and a water bottle. He made his way towards me and slowly put the plate in front of me. But why should I get to have food and not the others in the cells?

« I can't. »in just two words I think my voice broke a thousand times. Mattheo looked at me confused.

« Why not? »

« I w-won't eat until the others get to have food too. » wow a whole sentence, look at me going.

« They will. » i knew it was a lie and he only said that to convince me to eat.

« And how can I be sure if it's not p-poisoned? » still have to make sure.

He then took a little peace of bread and put it in is mouth. I was looking to see of he was choking to death or if he would start to puke everywhere. But nothing. The whole time, he looked deep into my eyes as if to reassure me that everything was alright.

Are we having a staring contest right now? I'm the best at this shit.

« See? No poison. »

Without thinking, I rapidly took the rest of the bread and shove it into my mouth. When I tell you that it was the best feeling I've experienced in a while. It was better than drugs. I think it's the best bread I've ever tasted in my whole life.

Soon, I finished the whole plate and my stomach seemed to be happy because it took a break of screaming at me for food.

Mattheo left once again and came back with some clothes in his hands. It was a long plain white shirt and grey pants, nothing too funky to say the least.

"I didn't know what size you wear so I picked this." He said showing me the oversized shirt. I guess it's better bigger than too small (that sounded wrong). I know I lost weight because of the lack of food because my clothes that I was wearing was becoming loose on my body.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" We made eye contact.

"Helping me again." I was quick to answer.

"Because I was told to." Mattheo looked at the ground. Sounds like this isn't the only reason.

"This is the only reason?" I tried to make him look at me again.

It took him a minute or two to answer my question. "Yeah that's the only reason, I'm only executing my fath-the Dark Lord's orders." His eyes were cold again when he finally looked at me again. "Now shut up and let me do what I need to do."

"Can you stand up and walk?" Now I wanted to laugh. Is he serious.

"Yeah totally, I could even run a marathon right now." I sarcastically answered. Mattheo didn't laugh though, he only huffed in frustration because of my very serious answer. "I can try." I said seriously.

I then lean on the wall close to me for support and try to stand up but I miserably fail. I felt my entire body shaking I hated to feel weak but at that moment my body just wasn't having it so I fell back on the floor. This whole time, Mattheo was staring deeply at me and I could see some sadness in his eyes but nothing more. Thanks for the help by the way. I was a bit embarrassed for my failed attempt of getting up.

He slowly nodded his head and walked towards me.

"Alright I got you" the second after I was lifted in the air by two strong arms.

Damn boy.

I didn't fight back, I just let myself being carried to who knows where in the arms of a psychopath. Wow sounds fun.

We entered an another little room. But this time, I knew what kind of room this was. I'll let you guess...a torture room? Nooo better, a bathroom. There was a shower, a toilet, a sink and a big mirror above it. This bathroom seemed expensive. Oh gosh am I in heaven? It's been so long since I've been in a real bathroom. I never thought I would be exited over a toilet and a shower. Mattheo put me down on my feet and somehow my legs were strong enough to keep me up and not fall. I was grateful for that.

"Wash yourself then put this on and don't do anything stupid." He put the clothes on top of the toilet lid and left the bathroom.

I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror and oh boy. I didn't look like myself. My skin was much paler than before, dark circles hollowed out the underside of my eyes, my eyes looked dead. The little light in my chocolate eyes was completely gone. I quickly stripped from my dirty clothes and looked at my damaged body, I almost wanted to cry just by the sight of it. All kinds of bruises were covering my entire body. It was disgusting so I went in the shower and let the boiling water on my cold skin do it's job and deliver me from all that dirtiness. I allowed myself to shed all the tears that were left in my body.

When all of this will be over? I can't do this anymore, I don't have the strength to continue fighting but I have to.

For Angel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey hey hey,
Long time no see heh?
Yeah so basically I've been eaten by a whale while I was peacefully swimming in a lake then my grandma died again and my dog ate my sister. It was an emotional roller coaster as you can see. 🥲🤧

No but frl, I'm very sorry for not updating sooner, I had lots of things to do because you know life but I'll continu to write this story of you like it enough you can always give me suggestions for the rest cuz goddamn it's tough to have ideas all the time but anyways I hope y'all are doing fine and I'll see ya soon.

Sab xx

Vote or I'll haunt you in your sleep!