07 | MINEFIELDS

Y/N SPENT THE MORNING getting a few last minute items for prom, she had picked up a few decorations for the gym and a few bits of jewellery she thought would go with her outfit

Y/N SPENT THE MORNING getting a few last minute items for prom, she had picked up a few decorations for the gym and a few bits of jewellery she thought would go with her outfit. She had only a few errands to run now so stopped off at the Reseda Mall so she could finish her shopping. She walked into the small shop that her and Eli bought beer from and scoured the isles.

"Hey," The guy at the front desk greeted, "How are you and Walter doing?"

"Uhhh, we're not you know, together anymore." Y/N mumbled, scratching the back of her neck.

"You know, you're kid came in here the other day to buy a porn magazine." The man announced causing Y/N to snort. She couldn't believe Bert.

"Yeah, I just don't understand why he can't get his porn on the internet like a normal kid." Y/N declared, picking the last of her items as she headed to the counter, "Well, I mean at least he doesn't get bad ideas of sex from watching it."

Y/N placed all her items on the counter and as soon as she did, someone walked through the doors of the shop. Kenny. Practice for Cobra Kai must have ended.

"Is that it?" The man at the counter questioned, she had been staring at Kenny for a few minutes now.

"I'll pay for what he's getting too, if that's okay." Y/N announced as Kenny walked over to the till.

The man added up the total and Y/N payed, she left soon after with Kenny following after her.

"Hey, thanks for paying." Kenny spoke up, giving the girl a small smile.

"It's fine, really. It makes up for what Bert and Nate did." She announced, "Though, I guess I know why you feel like you need Cobra Kai. I should know, me and my friends joined when it first came back to the Valley."

"You were in Cobra Kai?" Kenny questioned, completely shocked by this revelation. He didn't expect Y/N of all people to join Cobra Kai.

"Yeah, but not anymore. After what they did to Eli, there's no way I'd go back. Plus I like my new dojo a lot better." Y/N stated, but then her eyes drifted over to Kenny's shirt, it was a Dungeon Lord shirt. "Cool shirt."

"You like Dungeon Lord?" This was the second most shocking discovery he had found about her today, though judging  from his tone, it sounded it was the first.

Y/N nodded, "I used to play it all the time."

"Really? I mean your boyfriend, Hawk or whatever his name was. I thought he wouldn't like you for playing a nerdy game like that." Kenny stated, thinking back to when Anthony LaRusso and his had bullied Kenny over the game.