03 | COBRA KAI NEVER DIES

MIGUEL TRIED  HIS BEST to avoid Kyler at all costs so the quartet decided to spend lunch in library so they could study for an upcoming test

"Hey Y/N, my mom packed me Strawberry yogurt again, do you want it?" Demetri asked, holding out the small plastic container.

Y/N smiled at the boy, taking the yogurt from his hand and opening it. She grabbed a spoon from out of her bag and dipped it in her yogurt but as soon as the thick liquid made contact with her tongue she grimaced. Whatever that was, it wasn't Strawberry yogurt.

Y/N slid the plastic container over to Demetri, "That's fucking disgusting."

Demetri laughed as Y/N made grossed out facial expressions, taking the yogurt container and dumping it in the trash before sitting back down and facing Miguel. He had stayed and defended them last night and had gotten injured in the process. It wasn't fair to begin with, it was four against one.

"So, that's it? No more karate?" Demetri asked, leaning closer to Miguel.

Miguel nodded, "I guess so."

"It's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." Oh how Y/N loved Demetri, he was like her own reality show.

Miguel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Isn't that supposed to be a good thing." Not with Demetri it wasn't.

Demetri scoffed, "No. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"A hand job." Y/N muttered under her breath.

Eli snorted at her comment, this caused Demetri to focus his attention on the pair.

"I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli announced, not making direct eye contact with Miguel.

"Me too." Y/N agreed, giving Miguel a small smile.

"Are you two insane!?" Demetri exclaimed which earned them a 'hush' from the school librarian.

"Yes, at this age we have the same anxiety level as a psychiatric patient in the 1950s'." Y/N stated, this earned an impressed smile from Miguel.

"Where'd you learn that? Psychology?"

Y/N nodded, turning back to her work.

"Let me ask you. What is the best super power anyone could have?" Demetri asked, straightening himself up in his chair.

"Super strength?" Miguel questioned but he didn't seem sure of his answer.