17 | SUMMER FLING

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS since Y/N and Alec had first kissed and things had been wild ever since

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS since Y/N and Alec had first kissed and things had been wild ever since. Genevieve was right, Y/N had become somewhat of a summer fling to Alec and he was the same for her. They snuck kissed between writing lessons and lunch. Overall, things were going well, between Y/N and Alec and that was because Genevieve knew nothing about their fling. If she found out, she would go ballistic.

"I think we should tell her." Alec muttered, pulling away from Y/N. His lips getting a little swollen and sore.

"There's nothing to tell." Y/N said, getting up and heading towards the door of Alec's cabin.

"Whatever you say." Alec reached over towards Y/N and pressed his lips against hers, "Bye."

Y/N didn't say 'bye' back, instead she left Alec's cabin. Y/N had managed to get over Eli, at least she thought she had gotten over him. Alec, on the other hand, didn't seem like he wanted a summer fling, infact he seemed like he wanted a relationship with her.

Y/N opened her own cabin door and saw that Genevieve and Piper were staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N laughed nervously, what were they up to?

"You've been fooling around with my brother." Genevieve announced, standing up. Right, she was cutting straight to the chase.

"It was only a few times Gen, we're both fine with it." Y/N stated but that didn't seem to help.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Y/N sighed, "Gen, I wanted to tell you but I thought you'd be against it."

Genevieve scoffed, "Of course I'm against it. If he hurts you, I'll make sure that I rip up all of his poetry book."

Y/N had a feeling that her getting hurt wouldn't be a problem, after all she wasn't the one who had gotten too attached.

"Gen, I can handle myself, thanks anyway."

Y/N didn't know what she was expecting Genevieve to say if she found out but that went better than she planned.