01 | LET'S BEGIN

MIYAGI-DO AND EAGLE FANG had officially started their training together, and while everyone had their doubts, it didn't take away from the miracle that was stood in front of then

MIYAGI-DO AND EAGLE FANG had officially started their training together, and while everyone had their doubts, it didn't take away from the miracle that was stood in front of then. Who would have thought that 3 decades later, after Johnny Lawrence's defeat, that Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence would join forced to take down Cobra Kai? Not Y/N.

Sam had spared a few boring details on how this unlikely match came to be, she wasn't necessarily pleased but she could manage with this new arrangement.

One thing that had changed since the time Daniel and Johnny decided to work together was Y/N. She had gotten closer to Tory Nichols, a troubled girl who had a personal vendetta against Sam LaRusso. Y/N was adamant on keeping this a secret.

"Ready?" Daniel questioned, this was a sign that their first practice had indeed started.

"Let's begin!" Johnny exclaimed, he too wanted  to announce the beginning of practice.

There was a moment of silence after that, followed by confusion as Demetri raised his hand to question what exactly they were going to learn.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" The puzzled boy asked in a questioning tone.

The two senseis stared at each other for a moment as they tried to figure out where this was headed.

"Begin a new era." Mr LaRusso managed to get out. "Many of us used to be enemies, but rivalries don't need to last forever. The all valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only once way we're going to be able to beat-"

At the enemies comment, everyone began to stare at Eli. Eli, who would usually hold onto Y/N's hand when he was nervous or scared, decided to take a different approach and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You okay?" Y/N questioned, giving him a small smile.

He returned her smile, "Yeah, of course I am."

Before Mr LaRusso had the chance to finished his sentence, Johnny cut him off.

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." He declared, "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

Daniel took this as an opportunity to step in, he didn't want the young, impressionable Miyagi-Do's hearing about such nonsense.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We're going to respond to what they do." Daniel cleared up, hoping that the students wouldn't listen to what Johnny had to say.