07 | MOLTING

ROBBY KEENE HAD LEFT training early so that he could get ready for him date

ROBBY KEENE HAD LEFT training early so that he could get ready for him date. The last thing he wanted to do was show up to his date sweaty and gross so he showered and met Y/N at the movie theatre. The pair had been texting back and forth and the more they talked the more they were attracted to each other.

It was in the middle of the movie, Y/N felt something hit the back of her head. She thought she imagined it and continued watching the movie, that was until she saw piece of pop corn had fallen in her lap. She turned around and at the back of the movie theatre was Hawk, giving a mischievous grin.

Y/N turned back around when she felt Robby hold onto her hand, she leaned her head on his shoulder and soaked up his scent. She didn't know why but she felt a horrible sinking feeling make its way to her stomach, she felt sick. Something about Robby didn't seem right.

"Are you okay?" He asked, snapping her out of her thoughts, "You zoned out for a moment."

Y/N nodded, taking a piece of buttered pop corn from the bucket next to Robby. The movie was some horrible Mystery which had a predictable plot. Y/N felt Robby tilt his head, delicately placing his hand on her cheek before leaning closer and pressing his lips against her forehead.

She laughed quietly and moved Robby's hand so that now he had his arm wrapped around her.

"How about we leave this and head over to Golf and Stuff?" Robby suggested, the movie was pretty boring and Y/N didn't want that to effect her date with Robby.

Y/N nodded, "I'd like that."

The pair stealthily snuck out of the movie theatre, they were about to head out of the main exit when Y/N felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Hawk.

"Y/N, it's good to see you here." Eli stated as if they hadn't had a brief encounter with each other a few moments ago. Now that she thought about it, the entire encounter seemed off to her. Had Eli followed her out of the movie theatre?

"This is Robby, my date." Y/N said, giving Eli a small smile. What was he playing at?

"Nice to meet you..." Robby's voice dragging on. Hawk frowned, she hadn't talked about him before?

"Eli."

"Hawk." Eli corrected, "They call me Hawk."

Robby nodded, biting the inside of his cheek.

"We should get going, say hello to Aisha and Miguel for me." Y/N waved Eli goodbye, giving him a two finger salute before walking away with Robby, leaving a heart broken Eli who was trying to figure out after everything he did to impress her, why didn't you pick him.

" Y/N waved Eli goodbye, giving him a two finger salute before walking away with Robby, leaving a heart broken Eli who was trying to figure out after everything he did to impress her, why didn't you pick him