16 | PARTY

APPARENTLY IT WAS TRADITION that on the first day of writing lessons at camp, everyone would gather at the lake and have a massive party

APPARENTLY IT WAS TRADITION that on the first day of writing lessons at camp, everyone would gather at the lake and have a massive party. A few people had managed to smuggle in some vodka and beer in to camp so things could potentially get pretty wild.

"Y/N." Alec greeted, motioning for her to walk closer to him, "What do you think?"

Y/N looked around, it looked fairly good considering that their chosen location was a lake.

She nodded, taking in the view, "It looks good."

"Do you want anything? I can get you a drink." Alec offered. Y/N was hesitant at first, she had been told never to take a drink from a stranger at a party but she knew Alec wouldn't do that and she had Genevieve and Piper to help her if anything happened.

"Sure."

Alec gave her a small smile before running off to a nearby cooler to go and fetch her a drink. The last time Y/N had gone to a party she had ended up in a cast, and she still couldn't get the cast off until she got home from camp. The fracture was pretty had and she'd broken her arm in multiple places.

A few minutes later and Alec had returned, holding a red solo cup in his hand. "Here."

He handed it over to her and she took it graciously, lifting the cup up to her lips and taking a small sip. The drink wasn't bitter or revolting, in fact it was rather nice.

"What's in this?" Y/N asked, taking another sip but this one was much larger.

Alec tilted his head to the side and gave her a small grin, "It's a secret."

"What do I have to do to get this secret out of you?" Y/N leaned closer to him, giving him a falsely intimidating look.

Alec leaned a little closer to her, "You're going to have to do a lot more than looking at me to get it out of me, that's for sure."

Y/N shoved Alec away playfully, causing him to stumble backwards.

"Y/N, stop talking to my idiot brother and come swim with us in the lake." Genevieve ushered Y/N over to her and Piper, the pair were removing their shoes and socks, ready to get into the lake.

"I've got to go, their calling me." Y/N took one final sip of her drink, placing her plastic cup on a nearby rock. She gave Alec a two finger salute before running towards Gen and Piper.

"I warned you stay away from him Y/N, I don't want him fooling around with my friend." Genevieve stated, unfastening her belt.

"I can take care of myself, Gen." Y/N muttered, pulling her shirt over her head.

"I know, it's just I don't want a repeat of last year."

Last year? What happened last year?

"Are you guys coming or what?" Piper called, she was stood beside the lake.

"We'll talk about this later." Genevieve pulled Y/N by the arm and dragged her towards the lake.

Y/N got dresses back into her clothes, it was beginning to get late so the girls had decided to go back to their cabin

Y/N got dresses back into her clothes, it was beginning to get late so the girls had decided to go back to their cabin. This left Alec and Y/N, Alec was to walk Y/N back to her cabin. Genevieve of course protested this but after Y/N constantly promising her that nothing would happen, Genevieve agreed.

Once Y/N was finished getting ready, her and headed through the forest to get to her cabin. It was shorter than taking the other way and they were less likely to get into trouble.

"So what's it like living in Reseda?" Alec asked, pushing back a branch that was extremely close to his head.

"Good." Y/N turned and faced Alec, "Where are you from?"

"We were originally from New York but because of my dads work we now live in the hills." Alec muttered casually.

"The hills? As in Beverly Hills?"

Alec nodded.

Y/N held on to her shoulders, wearing short sleeves really was a mistake. She didn't really have to deal with this for too long though, they were only five minutes away from her cabin.

"Are you cold?" Alec asked, noticed Y/N's shivering.

"Yeah," Y/N stated, no shit Sherlock, "I'll be fine though."

Alec took off his flannel and put it around her shoulders.

"Thanks."

As Alec fixed the collar, their eyes met for a brief moment and soon enough so did their lips. After a few minutes, the two pulled away. Instead of saying a 'wow' or looking at her feet nervously, Y/N looked him straight in the eye and said, "Genevieve is going to kill me."

Alec, who didn't know exactly what that meant, laughed that off as the two continued their journey towards Y/N's cabin.