28 | FEEL THE NIGHT

ROBBY HAD INVITED Y/N to hang out with him, she didn't know exactly what the plan was but she was excited

ROBBY HAD INVITED Y/N to hang out with him, she didn't know exactly what the plan was but she was excited. They were currently walking through the forest which did seem a bit suspicious to Y/N but she brushed it off, Robby wouldn't hurt her intentionally, would he?

"Ok, we've got one shot to do this. Quick, in and out, we'll be good." Y/N heard from the distance.

"Do we have company?" Y/N asked as she quickened up her pace so she was walking beside Robby instead of behind him.

They took a turn and Y/N couldn't help but scoff, Robby had lead her to the Cobra Kai's. They laughed as the pair walked closer.

"Someone took their sweet ass time." Tory announced, referring to Robby.

"You invited them?" Hawk asked, focussing his gaze on Y/N, who looked as if she wanted to run as fast as she possibly could.

"I invited him. Why, have you got a problem with that?" Tory tilted her head and sent Hawk an intimidating stare.

"And what about her, I don't think you'd invite a Miyagi-Do, Tory." Hawk pointed over to Y/N who had her gaze fixed on the floor.

"I invited her." Robby piped in.

"So, are you two seeing each other again?" Hawk asked, parading around the pair.

Y/N looked up to meet Hawk's gaze, "It's none of your fucking business."

Kyler cleared his throat, "Here you go, Keene."

Kyler held a beer in front of Robby, he didn't have good experience with alcohol, his mom was in rehab after all.

"I'm good." Robby stated, which earned him some weird looks.

"What, can't handle a sip of beer?" Hawk laughed as how pathetic it was, as if he had only starting drinking a few months ago, he didn't even have a strong alcohol tolerance either.

"I don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby's comment earned a laugh from Y/N.

"Yeah, that's funny." Hawk said, getting in Robby's personal space.

"All right, stop that." Tory grabbed Hawk by the arm and pulled him back.

Kyler turned to Y/N holding the can in front of her face, "Y/N, you never turn anything down."

She scoffed, he was referring to the time she supposedly had sex with him.

"You know that never happened Kyler, and no thanks I have somewhere to be after this." Y/N was going to the annual country club Christmas party to see her aunt Ali after this and the last thing she wanted was a repeat of the last time she had a drink, the day she had slept with Eli.