21 | AFTERMATH

ELI WAS PISSED OFF, it had come to his attention that the security guard that had checked Y/N's pulse had checked the wrong place

ELI WAS PISSED OFF, it had come to his attention that the security guard that had checked Y/N's pulse had checked the wrong place. Of course he was happy when he found out that she'd live but his happiness was replaced with anger when he found out what had ended her up in the hospital. A shard of glass had caused her to blead out, glass from the trophy case Demetri had kicked her into.

"Hey, guys." Bert greeted, sticking his hand out for Eli to high-five.

"There's the man." Eli stated, high-fiving the boy.

"How's it going?" Mitch asked, nudging Bert.

"Day one, round two. Let's get it, boys." Eli declared, sure things had started off bad a few weeks ago but that wasn't stopping him from starting off fresh.

"Ooh! Freshman babes, eleven O'clock." Mitch announced, pointing the trio of girls that were heading in their direction.

"Hey, ladies. I know Freshman year can be kind of scary. So if anybody gives you any trouble just come to me. I'm your guy-" Before Eli could finish off his sentence, the girl in blue cut him off.

"Who got kicked into that trophy case?" Eli's smile dropped, she didn't know shit. Where did she get that from? It was Y/N who was kicked into the trophy case and she was hospitalised because of it, "Yeah, we know."

"Oh, shit." Mitch and Bert laughed at Eli being rejected, which caused him to turn around and hold his fist up threateningly.

Eli's eyes wondered to the girl in blue who had just gone up to Demetri and greeted him. How as Demetri so special, he had kicked Y/N into a trophy case. If everyone knew the truth, they'd be angry at Demetri too.

"Someone knows who I am." Demetri gaped, staring as the girl in blue who had just greeted him walked away, "A human female!"

"Your famous now, 'Met." Chris stated, tapping Demetri's chest.

The Miyagi-Do's turned around and were greeted with three familiar faces. Bert, Eli and Mitch.

"Got something to say?" Mitch asked, waving his hand in his face as if he were John Cena.

"Yeah. Check out my new Lit book. A lot of hard-hitting shit in here." Mitch's smile dropped the moment Chris held up the book. Chris had hit him with a book similar to that during the school fight.

"All this security isn't enough to protect your scrawny ass." Eli threatened.

"I don't need security."