school sucks

okay just wanted to say i dont post all the time so please bear with me i try to post when i can THIS IS A BOYXBOY FANFIC if you dont like that stuff i dont think you wanna read this :D

OKAY does anyone watch Glee i do when jake sang let me love you to marley i literally cried im listening to it as i type Im in love with it IS IT LEGAL TO MARRY A SONG CUZ I WANNA MARRY THIS ONE.

i think i just found my wedding song lolol jkjk but seriosuly if you never watched glee or hate it you should still listen to this song ITS BEAUTIFUL!!

***Louis POV***

 School is prison parents think we joke about it being bad let me tell you from experiance its horrible. Im Louis Tomlinson my parents both work at this business firm where they travel the world so they are rarley home and when they are they are to drunk to notice. I have a brother Tim hes a senior and im a junior seems wonderful right WRONG.

I dread going to school because of 4 boys Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and the worst of them all Harry Styles. Harry Styles has been making my life a living hell since the ninth grade i still to this day have no idea why he does what he does and i have a sick feeling i never will.

I looked up into the mirror and frowned stroking the bruise forming around my eye i winced the tears finding their way to my eyes. I walked to my bed and rummaged around until i found what i was looking for. My moms makeup bag i brought it over to my mirrior and got to work covering up the new forming bruise.

I was half way done when i heard someone knock "Louis hurry up or we will be late!" I rolled my eyes "Im coming give me a second." I continued to work when something crashed up against my door it swung open and i dropped the makeup. Tim looked at my expression and then at the makeup on the floor "What the fuck Louis?" I just looked at the ground.

i heard him laugh "Wait until everyone at school hears about this youll have a matching one soon." I looked up "What do you mean ill have a matching one-" I was cut off by his fist colliding with my good eye. "TIM WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he smirked " because your a disappointment to this whole family thats why! now get your things and get to the car." I sighed "Ill just walk."

He just shrugged "better for me see you later fag." And with that he walked out the door. I sighed and grabbed my books rubbing my attempts at covering my bruise off and walked down the stairs Tim must have ran to his car cuz there is no sign of him anywhere.

I walked out the front door not bothering to lock it and started walking to school. I was waiting at the cornor to cross the street when someone placed their hand on my shoulder "Missed me loser?" I look up Harry was smirking at me i moved so his hand dropped to his side. I forgot to mention Harry lives behind me so our back yards are pretty much connected. im 100% sure he cuts through my yard and follows me everywhere.

"Please not today." Harry raised his eyebrows "What do you mean not today you have no choice tomlinson!" I recoiled away from his grasp "Please harry just go away!" He rolled his eyes "HEY BOYS!" and before i knew it two sets of arms where holding my arms out so i was lifted slightly off the ground so i was eye to eye with Harry. I didnt make eye contact i couldnt.

I looked to my left Zayn was holding me tight and Niall was on my right "what happened to your little friend Liam?" I know i shouldnt talk. I should just stay quiet i know it will only make it worse.

Harry glared at me "only i ask questions what have we told you about staying quiet!" I sighed "the more i scream or talk the worse it will be." I recited it from the many times harry screamed it at me. Thats the first thing he said to me before he started beating me up..