"Owen?"

"Rina-"

"Rina, I brought Lily."

Catherina turned around and saw mother and a maidservant walking towards her.

"Is something the matter?" She tilted her head.

Catherina looked back to see if Owen was still there but the moment she turned around, he was already gone.

'Am I imagining things?'

"Rina?"

"Oh, yes. Let's proceed with the cutting, mother."

"Alright. Take a seat."

She took a seat on the chair and the maidservant touched her hair.

"It's really gotten long. How much do you want to cut it? Do you want it to be on your waist level or.. you decide, young miss." Lily muttered.

"Um, just right below my waist but not below my hips."

"Alright."

Lily started cutting her hair and she could hear the snips and snaps of the scissors.

As the cutting was close in finishing, Catherina thought about what she saw earlier.

She was sure that she saw Owen.

'It might be my imagination or not but he sure grew a lot.. if ever he was real.'

"It's done, young miss." Lily announced.

"Oh,"

She stood up from her seat and looked at the hair that got cut. There were a lot if hairs on the floor and it the strands were really long.

"I feel much lighter now. Thank you."

"It's nothing, young miss."

.
.
.

"-Na..

Rina."

"Mhm.."

Catherina was still sleeping but someone woke her up.

She sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked outside the window and discovered that it was still past midnight.

'Who could be disturbing my sleep at this time?'

Her vision was a bit blurry and she saw a person sitting in front of her.

Catherina was surprised. In her mind, she thought a thief had broke in.

"Who-?!"

He approached her closer and urge her to be quiet. "Calm down, it's me." He smiled.

"You-"

It was a bit dark but with the help of the light coming from the candle, she could tell that he had light colored hair.

But there was one thing that made her confirm her suspicions about this person.. It was his eye color.

"O- Owen? Is that really you?"

"Yes, it's me."

Catherina felt his arms wrap around her in a gentle hug.

She didn't know what to do or react do she just hugged him back.

'Oh no,'

Catherina's drowsiness were getting the best of her. Her eyes were really heavy right now and she wants to sleep already.

'I want to talk with Owen a bit but.. I also want to sleep.'

She felt her eyes closing and her consciousness was overtaken by sleep.