9

a/n: if i had chapter names this one would be named something like 'oh no what just happened'

The sith ran at you. You blocked his lightsaber with yours.

"I thought all the Jedi were dead." He said through his black helmet. He was covered in black armor. He swung his lightsaber at your legs and you jumped.

"Guess you were wrong." You sent your lightsaber at his chest. He blocked it. You saw your friends reaching the ship.

"How did you survive?" He jabed at you and you flipped out of the way. He hadn't seen your face yet.

"Why should I tell you?!" You ran at him and swung your lightsaber at him. He dodged and attacked. You blocked all of his attacks but he was slowly backing you towards the edge. "Who are you?" you took a swing at him but he parried.

"I am Darth vader." He said. You kicked him in the chest. While he is recovering you swing your lightsaber at his back. It makes a cut in the metal. He swings his lightsaber at the back of your legs and you flip backwards to dodge it. He stood back up and you began to fight. He swung his lightsaber down at you and you blacked it. He started pushing down.

"y/n!" Hunter yelled. You looked over to see Hunter standing at the bottom of the hatch. The rest of the gang watched from the ship. You kicked darth vader in the stomach again. He realised pressure on his lightsaber and you stepped out of the way. He was quicker at recovering this time and within seconds he was attacking you. You backed up. Your foot slipped back. You looked down to see that you were on the edge. Darth Vader took the chance to grab your throat. He lifted you over the edge. He lifted his lightsaber to your face. The red glow illuminated your face.

"y/n?" He said. You kicked him in the nuts. He dropped you and you fell towards the water. You grabbed the edge.

"y/n!" Hunter yelled again. He didn't see that you were hanging over the side. "y/n!"

"She's gone!" You faintly heard Echo's voice.

"She can't be!" Hunter shouted. "She can't be dead!"

"Hunter!" Tech shouted. "We have to get out of here!" No response. 

"HUNTER!" Wrecker shouted. "GET IN THE SHIP!" You had a feeling Hunter walked up into the ship. Darth Vader looked over the edge.

"y/n, how did you survive?"

"Why do you care? How do you even know me?" Your grip starts slipping.

"It's me, Anakin!" He said.

"You're not Anakin!" You said. "Anakin isn't evil!" You let go. The only things you remember next is hitting the water and watching the bubbles of air float to the surface. Then blackness.You're in the air. Flying on some sort of creature. You wake up to be lying on a landing pad. The rain hits your face. You sit up. You're completely soaked. You looked around. You didn't see the havoc marauder anywhere. They must have left. Your eyes land on an imperial ship two landing pads away. Bingo. You got up and ran into the building. There was nobody in the hallways. They must be eating. You thought. You pass the entrance to the landing pad next to the one you woke up on. You see the entrance to the landing pad with the ship on it. You skidded to a stop in front of it. The door opened. You ran through the door and up the hatch into the ship. When you arrive at the cockpit you see two clones sitting up there. You grabbed your blaster (which surprisingly you still have) and shot both of them. You shove them off their seats and sit down in the pilot's seat.

"Here we go." You said closing the hatch.

"Hey!" A voice shouted from behind you. You pointed your blaster behind you and shot the clone. You heard the body fall to the ground. The plane lifts off.

"I'm coming, guys." You said. "Just hold on."