5

"I need some help over here!" You yelled into your comm link. You were blocking blaster shots with your lightsaber. "There's too many regs!" You deflected a blaster shot back at the clone who shot it.

"Coming!" Wrecker said over the comms.

"Hurry!" You shouted back. You were shot in the leg. This seems awfully familiar. You thought. You send two clones flying with the force. "Wrecker!" You shouted.

"What?" He said

"Hurry!" You yelled. "If you don't I'm going to end up like the rest of the jedi!" You deflected some more blaster shots. The clones parted and a clone ran forward with a flamethrower. You dodged the flame and cut down the clone. You killed a few others before they started shooting again. You backed up. The marauder flew over the clones and circled back. "It's about time!" You hollered. You saw Wrecker drop a bomb onto the crowd of clones. You dove for cover. "Took you long enough." You said into the com link.

"Sorry." Wrecker said. The ship landed and you walked in. Hunter noticed your limp.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." You sat down.

"Do you have the item?" Tech asked.

"Yes." You pulled it out of your bag and gave it to Tech. "Why is it so important?"

"It's a mini reactor." Tech said.

"A mini what?" Hunter said.

"It's for the ship." Tech explained. "If we don't have it, we won't fly."

"And why did we have to steal it from the empire?" You asked.

"No one else had it." Tech said. "And if they did, they didn't tell me." He left to go put the mini reactor somewhere in the ship.

"You gonna bandage your leg or something?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah." You said.

"Do you need help?"

"Hunter, I am a JEDI, I don't need help."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes." You got up to go get the medkit. Hunter followed you. "Why are you following me?"

"In case you need help." You rolled your eyes.

"I don't need help." You said. The ship shuddered and you almost fell against the wall.

"Tech!" Echo shouted. "What was that?"

"Sorry!" Tech shouted back. "I'm just putting the mini reactor inside the ship!" The ship shuddered again. You fell this time. Hunter caught you.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" He asked, propping you back up.

"I'm sure." You grabbed the medkit and walked back to where you had been sitting. Hunter watched you. "Will you stop watching me?" You said. "It's really weird."

"Okay." He walked to the cockpit. Omega walked over and sat next to you.

"Are you and Hunter a thing now?" She asked.

"No." You said.

"Oh." She said. "Me, Wrecker, and Echo think you would be good together."

"Oh really?" You said. "And why is that?" You finished bandaging yourself up.

"I don't know." Omega said. "We just think so. Also I think Hunter likes you."

"You think so?" You asked.

"Yes." Omega said. "Yes I do."