Our Bipolar Love

okay im Julia and this is a boyXboy fanfic if you dont like that type of stuff i suggest you dont read this :D 

ALSO these are all MY ideas please do not steal them trust me you could probably do much better on your own PS LOUIS FAMILY IS NOT THE SAME AS IT IS IN REAL LIFE!!!

And this is just a small rundown about the stroy- VOTE AND COMMENT!

Louis Tomlinson is a loser a freak a nobody you name it but he tries not to let anything get to him. Usually he succeds but four boys have been ruining his school life from the minute he stepped foot into his highschool. Those boys are Liam payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and worst of all Harry Styles. Louis has no idea why Harry and his gang hate him so much they never picked on him in middle school but high school was a whole new ball game. Its like they snapped usually Harry does most of the physical harm while the others mostly torment him through words. People seem to believe he has this perfect home life with rich parents and an older brother to look out for him. Well they are wrong his parents are either out working or drinking their life away leaving him in the care of his older brother Tim. Tim is horrible worse then harry and his friends combined instead of looking out for him hes the one doing the most damage. Louis cant handle it anymore will anyone help him or leave him to face his problems alone.

soooo what do you think PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!