🎃Security System Ignihyde: Part 26🎃

Start from the beginning

"......... All the visitors are gone right?" Idia said with a small sigh of relief as the Residents nodded as Y/n shut the door to prevent anyone to enter. "I somehow managed to stop Ortho from fighting the Magic Beam......"

"Brother, why would you chase those people away?" Ortho huffed out. "I could have vanquished the bad people!"

"Ortho, sweety, no." Y/n said to the little robot.

"You shouldn't vanquish them!" Idia said. "I rarely see Ortho this angry...... What happened?"

"I'd like to know myself since I've walked in on him charging up the Magic Beam." Y/n added.

"Look at this!" Ortho said as Idia and Y/n turned to him. Ortho held out a soaking wet book that seemed to be covered in a drink.

"This is...... The book of the Library?" Idia muttered out. "UWAH! It's soaking wet! What a nice scent....... Is it juice?"

"Those visitors are eating snacks and drinking juice inside the Library just now." Ortho grumpily explained. "I told them that they shouldn't bring food and drinks in here, but they kept ignoring my words...... Not only that, they say I look cute then they started to poke me!"

"Huh!? They poke you!? T-That is rude!" Idia yelped out.

"They keep shoving food in my mouth while asking a lot of questions...... I will malfunction if they shove an object in my part." Ortho huffed out. "They drop the juice can when I try to push them away.... I'm sorry for staining the book."

"I see." Idia muttered.

"You did your best to stop them Ortho, but please, don't go blasting people so suddenly." Y/n said to Ortho, giving him a small head pat.

"Indeed, it's unforgivable for them to ignore the rules." Ida mumbled out. But firing Magic Beams on those people.... The public won't forgive us if you do....."

"Dorm Leader! They keep taking over the tables inside the library and even talk in a loud voice!" A resident reported. "They are trouvling the other visitors who are looking forward to looking at the Projection Mapping!"

"Yeah, it's ridiculous to eat and talk loudly in the Library. Of course Ortho will be angry!" Another resident added. "Besides that..... "

"What?" Idia asked, waiting for them to continue.

""Uwah! As expected from Night Raven College. They are so clever! So cool!", "Hey you. Please tell me something secret of this campus!" "...... Shh! He's saying something. Everyone, pay attention to this person!" They keep gathering around us while saying that." One of the residents said.

"T-THAT'S TOO EXHAUSTING~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" Idia screeched out.

"Hades have mercy." Y/n muttered a small prayer to herself.

"It's a situation I want to avoid the most when facing a cheerful character! Please leave introverted people alone!" Idia whimpered out. (A/n: Like what Idia said LEAVE US INTROVERTS ALONE FOR HADES SAKE!!)

"When we try to escpae, they will chase us while saying "What did you say just now!?", "Tell me something about this campus.", "Do you have Magicam? Let's exchange our ID!", "We're friends now!"" One of the residents said.

"They keep picking on us, that's why Ortho wanted to get rid of them."

"Ortho warned them before, but they didn't listen to him."

"Ortho is tring to protect our Dorm."

"S.... SO THAT'S THE REASON~~~~~~!!!!!!! Ortho is such a good boy. Thank you for protecting everyone!" Idia was very proud of his brother.

"It's not a big deal. Because..... I want everyone to enjoy Halloween!" Ortho cheerfully said.

"Ortho......" Everyone was charmed by the little robot. (A/n: I mean, who wouldn't?)

'Must protect this bean.' Y/n thought to herself.

"I didn't get to charge my Magic energy just now....." Ortho sigh. "In order to fire the Magi Beam faster, I'll make sure my Magic Energy finished charging all the time!"

"THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

'..... Ortho can handle himself.' Y/n gulped.

"I don't know what kind of punishment will be waiting for us if Ortho fired the Magic Beam to those visitors." Idia stuttered out nervously. "I'll have to frive those Magicam Monsters away faster before Ortho noticed them!"

"I better head to Ramshakle. I'll see you all later." Y/n waved goodbye to the Ignihyde Dorm.

"Wish you luck on your quest, Y/n-Chan." Idia softly said.

"Bye Bye Big Sis Y/n!!" Ortho cheerfully said. Y/n almost fell over when she heard "Big Sis".

To Be Continued~