CHAPTER 5: BATTLE TRAINING ( PART 1)

Midoriya POV:

When we entered the changing room, I noticed that there were multiple brief cases with our names on it. I picked mine up and began changing into my hero costume. While I was doing so, I heard Kaminari call us. 

Kaminari: Guys, get over here!

As we went there, we saw him at a wall with a poster on it. 

Bakugou: You called us over to look at a wall?!?

Kaminari: No, not that look.

Kaminari then lifts up the poster to reveal a hole in the wall. That's when I realized something, the room right next to us was the girl's changing room!

Kaminari: C'mon guys, this will be our chance what the girls actually look like.

Kirishima: Kamibro, that's not very manly.

Iida: KAMINARI, THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR!

Midoriya: Kaminari, can you not do that? The girls could use their own privacy.

Shinso: It's too early for any of this.

Kaminari: Aww c'mon. It's not that bad. Besides, I only want to see what Jiro looks like under all those clothes. 

Ni: This is stupid, cover your eyes Kevin.

Kaminari: Yeah, just cover your eyes Kevin.

Kevin: Okay big brothers!

Kaminari: Now, it's time to see what Jiro is actually hiding underneath all that clothing. I bet she has a nice body sha-

Before Kaminari could finish, a green flaming earphone jack stabbed Kaminari in the eye. Leaving him screaming in pain.

Ni: HAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GODZILLA, THAT WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS! I TOLD YOU THAT WAS A BAD IDEA MATE!!

Kevin: Hey guys, can I open my eyes now?

Ni: No Kevin, just keep your eyes close. BAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Man, wonder what the girls are thinking about this incident.

Uraraka POV:

Well, that was close.

All of the girls could hear Kaminari plotting about seeing what we looked like, luckily Jiro was able to prevent him from carrying out his plan.

Tsu: Man, what a creep.

Mina: I like him as a friend and all, but he deserved that.

Uraraka: Agreed.

As we all were talking about the incident, I noticed that Jiro's face was beat red. She was still leaning against the wall while muttering something.

Jiro: *That idiot, . . I'm going to kill him. . .*

Momo: Jiro-chan, are you alright? You're turning red.

Jiro: HUH?!? I'M FINE!

Momo: Ok?

Hmm, oh well.

Midoriya POV:

After changing into our hero costumes( and helping Kaminari recover from his mistake), we all exited the changing rooms to meet up with the girls.

Honestly, I don't even remember half of the things I put on my costume. My hero costume looked like my original design with a few differences. I had a few holes on the back of my costume in order to make room for my dorsal plates and tail. Even the gloves have little holes to conceal my claws.