CHAPTER 25: I AM INGENIUM!

Iida POV:

Todoroki: IIDA, STAND UP AND BE INGENIUM!

Todoroki/Radon: BECOME THE HERO/ GUARDIAN THEY WANTED YOU TO BE!!

Can I call myself a hero? My friends are protecting me, bleeding for me. . .

K. Caesar: * Iida. . .*

Stain the Hero Killer. . . I took my brother's name so I can teach this villain a lesson, I was so consumed with revenge, that I forgot what really mattered, I was too focused on myself to help anyone else!!

K. Caesar: *Do you still want to be a hero?*

Iida: Huh?

K. Caesar: * Do you still want to become a hero? Do you wish to help your friends take down the Hero Killer?*

Iida: *He spoke the truth, the Hero Killer. These two are different from me, I'm immature, I can't even hold a candle to them, but still. . .*

Third person POV:

Stain was making quick use of his agility as he swiftly dodges the ice shards sprouted by Todoroki and his fire blast.

Stain: ICE AND FIRE HUH?

Zedus: *Pathetic!*

Todoroki: *Just try and dodge this villain!*

Todoroki summoned even more ice shards to try and trap the hero killer but he simply keeps dodging each one. Todoroki then tried summoning more ice while firing Radon's uranium heat ray, to no avail as the hero killer simply dodges each attack.

Stain: HASN'T ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU RELY ON YOUR QUIRK TOO MUCH? IT MAKES YOU A CARELESS FIGHTER!

That was when Stain appeared right next to him, his sword just moments away from slicing his arm off.

Todoroki: *He's a monster!*

Midoriya/Godzilla: TODOROKI/RADON!!

Iida POV:

If I don't stand up right now, I'll never be as good as them.. I'll never live up to my brother's name!!

 I WANT TO BE A HERO!

K. Caesar: *Ok, NOW STAND TALL AND LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT REALLY GOT!*

Third person POV:

Just before Stain could slice Todoroki's arm, a bright beam blasted the sword back while Iida came running at them full force.

Iida: RECIPRO BURRRSSSTT!!

The beam and kick broke Stain's sword while also forcing him back a few feet.

Stain: * Great, my quirk time ran out.*

Zedus: * He's fast.*

Midoriya: Iida!

Todoroki: You're free too? Guess his quirk wasn't as great as it appeared to be.

Iida: Todoroki. . Midoriya. This has nothing to do with you. . I apologize. .

Midoriya: *Not this again. .*

Godzilla: * I'm this close. THIS CLOSE. To throwing him into a mountain again.*

Iida: . . We're ok, but I won't let you two shed anymore blood for me.

Stain: It's too late to act like a hero now. Nobody changes their priorities in a few minutes. 

Zedus: *You're nothing but a fraud who only chases desire.*

Stain: YOU ARE THE SICKNESS THAT RUINED SOCIETY AND RUINED THE WORD HERO! Someone must teach you.