CHAPTER 19: U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL (FINALE)

Third person POV:

Mic: WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TO THE SEMI-FINALS. NOW LET'S GET STARTED WITH THE FIRST MATCH UP. IZUKU MIDORIYA AND TENYA IIDA FROM CLASS 1A!

Oboro: BEGIN!

Iida started the match with a Recipro burst, trying to gain a speed advantage over Midoriya.

Iida: * Midoriya's defense will be nearly impossible to penetrate, then there's his atomic breath and healing factor to worry about. I'll have to try and get him out of the out of bounds area if I want to win this.*

Midoriya saw Iida coming and tried to use his tail on him, which the blue-haired student dodged and delivered a kick to his back. Midoriya quickly got up and fired his atomic breath at Iida who countered with his eye laser, causing a beam lock before exploding. The shockwave forced both students back as it created dangerous winds. Iida then attempted to grab Midoriya from behind but Midoriya saw this and blasted his atomic breath at him, forcing the blue haired boy back. 

Iida blasted him with a bolt of lightning before trying to preform a flying Caesar Kick on the boy but Midoriya grabbed him by the leg and threw him out of the out of bounds area and into a wall. When the dust cleared, it showed Iida who was knocked unconscious from the hit.

Midnight: IIDA IS UNABLE TO BATTLE AND IS OUT OF BOUNDS! MIDORIYA ADVANCES TO THE FINALS!!

The crowd began to cheer louder as Midoriya walked away while robots took Iida to recovery girl. 

Mic: THAT WAS CERTAINLY A MATCH, NOW WASN'T IT?

Oboro: I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT THE FINALS WILL HAVE IN STORE FOR US! NOW, LET'S SEE WHO'LL BE THE CONTESTANT TO FACE OFF AGAINST MIDORIYA IN THE FINALS. BOTH STUDENTS FROM CLASS 1A, FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI VS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!

Both students soon walked on the battlefield, Bakugou glaring daggers at the bird-headed student.

Tokoyami: *This isn't good, why was I given this matchup?*

Battra: * We'll have to go defensive and try to knock him out of bounds.*

Tokoyami: *Got it*

Bakugou: *Tch, another one of those moths.*

Mic: BEGIN!

Tokoyami: DARK SHADOW!

Tokoyami called for Dark Shadow as both students too to the air.  Bakugou kept on firing his explosion as Tokoyami fired his prism beams. Dark Shadow couldn't get near Bakugou due to his explosions. Bakugou then tried to end it with divebombing Tokoyami when he suddenly started spraying out orange dust from his wings. The powder was so powerful that it forced Balugou off of Tokoyami, giving him minor itches.

Bakugou: *What the h*** was that?!? Why does my body hurt?*

Rodan: * That's Battra's powder attack. It's a serious pain to deal with as it repels nearby kaiju, giving him time to either attack or retreat.*

Upon hearing this, Bakugou focused more on his ranged as fired more concentrated explosions at Tokoyami. After a few minutes, he  tried going in again but was stopped by the powder and prism beams from both entities this time. That was when he realized something. He circled around Tokoyami, quickly gaining speed for preforming his thunderclap attack, blowing the powder away and throwing Tokoyami off balance. With both Tokoyami and dark shadow distracted, Bakugou fired another explosion at Dark shadow before grabbing Tokoyami and slamming him into the ground. When the dust cleared, it showed Bakugou holding Tokyami down with his talons while the heat around them was increasing.

Bakugou: Hah, gotta admit that this type match up was always going to turn in my favor. Even with that powder of yours, you left yourself open to ranged attacks. Now, lets end this. * Hands start emitting explosions.*