Ma-lagta hai yaar.

Nan-toh kya faida hai aap ka itna exercise krne ka..........roz meri maar khaye........ strong hojayenge.

Manik smiled faintly at that and than wiped her tears again. When he wiped her tears, a lone read escaped from the corner of his eyes too. Nandini wiped his tears and said sweetly like a kid.

Nan-ab aap kyu ro rhe ho?

Ma-transfer of tears........tumhare aasu poche na...... toh fingers se transfer hogaye.

Hearing that a chuckle left her and seeing that Manik too giggled little for once. After this, no words were exchanged, their tears had stopped too and their eyes got locked.

Manik had a peaceful yet painful expression while Nandini seemed to be tired yet they had their eyes locked, maybe sharing all their love. The time went on but they didn't seem to be tired of it. After like eternity, Nandini spoke without breaking the eye lock.

Nan-things have sorted now but.

Manik was smiling faintly but hearing her "but" all that smile was replaced by worry and he was hoping that whatever come should not be bad. While Nandini said.

Nan-but you need to get the punishment.

Ma-what punishment?

Nan-since you troubled me and all........you will get punishment..........i know things have got sorted btwn us but punishment is needed.

Manik was now sacred of what punishment she will give to him. Already they have went through a lot and now what else is left. He kept thinking of all the possibilities and that pause Nandini had taken felt like eternity to him. He kept looking at her and Nandini spoke.

Nan-since you have troubled me a lot........I will keep distance from you for a week..........for 1 week.....you can't see me.......I am not coming to office......no calls and no messages..........and yes I'll be on paid leave..........I am not going to plan your schedule too........be in the mess.

All this while she was serious but when she said about the paid leave thing, her tone became childish and the latter part was a light moment inspite of the punishment being sever.

Hearing all this, Manik couldn't believe her. He kept looking at her for a good moment and than spoke with serious tone.

Ma-you are not serious about this right?

Nandini was feeling bad to trouble him like this, his painful eyes were hurting her but she need to take this step. She said being serious.

Nan-i am very much serious about this Manik..........we have to go through this too.

Saying that, she got out of his hold, took her bag and having a last look at him, she moved to leave the house, Manik had gone so numb with her talks and acts that he was late to stop her and cancel this punishment.

Nandini had a last look at him and than left his house with an upset heart. She didn't wanted Manik to stop her and coz of him going blank, no more discussion took place btwn them. Nandini left closing the door and Manik was still trying to believe that she actually said that and left too.