But the first step to this procedure is acceptance and mourning. Maybe than one day she won't have a single tear left for him. She was lost in her cooking of breakfast and thinking about this last day, when out of nowhere she felt Manik hovering over her from back, basically he back hugged her.

Nandini immediately moved back as if she have got a current and pushed him way to hard. So much that Manik went almost 5 steps away from her but there was no negative emotion in him, infact he was smiling. Before Nandini could say anything being in a teary mess, he spoke.

Ma-listen.........I know everything...........but please listen to me once.

Nan-there's nothing to talk about btwn us........ hamare bich sab khtm hogaya hai........so get lost.

Instead of getting angry, he was still smiling which was making her angry as hell. Nandini yelled.

Nan-STOP SMILING OKAY.

But he couldn't and came ahead to talk to her.

Ma-listen........jo kuch bhi hova........in this 2 weeks was all an act.

Nan-AND DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL TO YOU JO YEH MAAN LO............KUCH DIN BAAD AAOGE AUR BOLOGE...........I AM BORED WITH YOU AGAIN.........NOW I DON'T WANT YOU.

Ma-Nandini believe me.........it was all an act.

Now he was not smiling anymore and Nandini just rolled her eyes at him and turned around, Manik came close and put his hand around her waist, Nandini again jerked him off and pushed him and yelled.

Nan-STAY AWAY.

Ma-please listen to me for once.

Nan-no Manik...........you broke my heart........ and my trust on you.........I can't forgive you with whatever explanation you give to me.

Saying that she placed his food on the tray and turned to go but manik stopped her and said forcing her in his arms to stand still.

Ma-I won't let you go until you hear me completely.

Both manan were wiggling in each other's hold but nobody seems to be giving up. Having enough of it, Manik yelled, stopping all their struggles.

Ma-SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME NOW.

Hearing him shout like that, Nandini was numb for a moment but soon she pushed herself from his hold and gave him a tight slap. Manik was not at all expecting this, he palmed his cheeks and looked at her while Nandini said amidst her heavy flowing tears.

Nan-how the hell did you dare to yell at me after insulting and troubling me like hell.......... so don't you dare raise your voice on me and act of having rights on me.

Saying that she made a bad face on him and walked away from him but stopped after 4 steps coz Manik spoke.

Ma-it was an act so that your past doesn't get revealed.

Nandini couldn't step ahead after hearing him but instead frowned and turned to him while having all her attention, he spoke further.