Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen: Together No Matter What

Start from the beginning

I won't lie, I really love this outfit. The dress is really nice and I love these boots.

Moving on from that, I decided to follow what the letter said and quickly left to head to the back.

When I got there I looked around for a few seconds before opening the door and heading outside.

I closed the door and began walking, a bit slowly for that matter.

Not going to lie, it's a bit scary to be out here at night, but nothing I can't handle.

While walking I saw something bright in the distance. I kept on walking before stopping as I gasped at the sight in front of me.

 I kept on walking before stopping as I gasped at the sight in front of me

It was absolutely beautiful.

Seriously, it was honestly breathtaking.

Smiling to myself, I started walking down the path, taking a few glances at the pretty lights as I kept on walking.

It was a bit of a long walk, but the path stopped and I made it to where I needed to be.

I jumped slightly when I saw the entire students in front of me, huddled around each other with smiles on their faces. And they were all dressed up nicely.

I took a few deep breaths before giving them all confused looks.

"Guys, what's going on? What are you all doing out here?" I asked.

They said nothing, they just kept on smiling at me.

Before I could even ask anything else, they all moved away, making another path and revealing what they were in front of.

I looked and what I saw made me gasp in shock.

Nick was standing in front of me, smiling while wearing a tuxedo that makes him look so damn good.

I looked around and saw that the others were there as well and they were all nicely dressed too.

Luna, Alexis and Taylor were wearing short red dresses, with black heels and their hairs were all straightened out.

Adam, Chase and Leo were wearing black tuxedos as well.

Mr. Davenport and Douglas were wearing black tuxedos too, they were standing near the students with their arms crossed.

I smiled at all of them and looked at Nick.

"Handsome, what's going on? What's all of this?" I asked.

Nick smiled softly at me and walked towards me.

When he was standing in front of me, he gently cupped my face with his hands.

I smiled and leaned into his touch, already loving how warm his hands felt.

"This is all for you, angel. I planned this for you for a while and it's all set up. It's all for you" Nick smiled.