|Divergent|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 75

Author's POV

Hye-Kyo's hold on the vase loosened as she realised what she did. But she wasn't really in the place to blame. Juts imagine, your Alpha is cold to you, you love him and then you get to know that your Alpha is marrying another omega, who is more confident, beautiful and bolder than you. So insecurity level can be 15 in the scale of 0-10.

"Hye-Kyo you didn't do this right" Jungkook says with dark eyes, making the omega in front of him shudder.

"Your majesty-"

"Go and bring the healer. NOW!!" Jungkook commands, as the omega choked a sob and left the room to call the healer.

Jungkook gently hold the limp body in his arms and carried him bridal style, putting him in his nest. The Alpha's mind was not working properly, cause he never dealt with situations like that. His own face was burning in pain as he taste some blood in his lips.

Soon, the healer came and gasped. He immediately rushed, opposite side to where Jungkook was and took out cotton and ointment to clean the cuts. He examined the omega's head and then said "There is nothing to worry, Your highness. Prince Jimin is fine but his head will have a small bump, as he was hit with a vase. Good to know, nothing serious was caused"

"Thank you. You may leave" Jungkook says. The healers stands hesitantly and asks "What about your injuries, Your highness?"

Jungkook paused for a moment and said "Send the ointments in my cabin. Nothing else." The healer bowed 90° and left the room.

Jungkook examined Jimin's face as he gently caress it. An amused smile appeared in his face and he muttered "Cant wait to make you mine, Omega. It will be entertaining to see yourself breaking when you step in my kingdom. You have no idea, Omega. No idea. Rest peacefully now, cause you won't get sleep for a while there" and he takes his leave.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the end, eyes buring hole on the closed door. He gritted his teeth and said "In your dreams, Jeon. You can never break me"
.
.
.
.
(Next day)

Jungkook beamed in surprise when he saw his friends in the Park Empire. There was Yoongi, along with his mate Min Taehyung and Min Lisa. The next in the line was Namjoon with his mate Kim Seokjin and Hoseok with his mate Jung Ae-cha and Jung Jira. The omegas stood behind their Alphas, head down, looking at the beautiful marble floor beneath them.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon called and hugged the Alpha. "Welcome to Park Empire, Hyung" Jungkook greets. Hoseok and Yoongi smiles at him along with a tight hug.

"Congratulations Jungkook! Cant wait for your wedding ceremony" Hoseok says with enthusiasm as finally the omegas behind them said in unison with a 90° bow "Congratulations, Alpha." But in return Jungkook just nodded.

Behind just comes Taemin followed by the maids. The omegas felt the presence of the Alpha and bowed to him. Taemin backed off in surprise as he looked at them witha dumb expression.

"Err..Good morning! I hope you all didn't had any problem on your way to our beautiful kingdom. Beloved prince of our kingdom had told to me apologise on his behalf since he was caught in an important work and he couldn't come. But please, our maids will show you your respective rooms where you can rest and if you need something please don't hesitate to ask them" Taemin says. Yoongi frowns and asks Jungkook "Isn't your soon to be omega supposed to greet up even if he had important work?"

"Ah..y..yes he was but I guess he was busy with decorating the halls" Jungkook answers but the bomb drops when Taemin says, with full pride in his voice "I'm sorry, Your highness but Prince Jimin is training on the battle ground"

The Alpha's choked on their breath as the omegas looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What-"

"I'm sorry! You had to wait but welcome to Park Empire" Jimin greets them as few Alphas followed him from behind, a white cloth in his hand as he wipes his sweat from his neck and forehead. The most shocking thing for the new comers was that Jimin was holding a sword and on top of that his face was up, in confidence and....dominance.

"Is this your omega?" Hoseok asks with raised eyebrow. Jungkook nods hesitantly and Yoongi spoke "Not a  mannered one" as he looks at his omega behind him whose head was still down. He smiled in stratification and looked back at Jimin

"The kingdom is beautiful" Hoseok comments as Jimin giggles and says "Thank you, Hoseok-ssi"

"It is supposed to be Alpha Hoseok" The alpha says. Jimin gave him a nervous smile as he screamed in his mind 'another stupid alpha'

"You aren't MY Alpha, Hoseok-ssi. I'll not call you with your title cause I think it will be an insult for Jungkook-ssi" Jimin says with a sweet smile. Ae-cha suppressed her smile as something inside her felt cool.

Jimin eyed the omegas and sighed 'typical omegas too.' He smiled and asks "Why don't you introduce yourself, Omegas?"

"This isn't necessary-"

"It is necessary...err"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi" The Alpha says. Jimin nods and says "It is important, Yoongi-ssi. I can't call these beautiful omegas by their rank which is quite...unnecessary here. So I hope you don't mind but please let the omegas speak"

"Hello, My name is Min Taehyung and I'm Alpha Min's mate" Taehyung says with a bow. "I'm Min Lisa"......

And when everyone finished with their introductions, Jimin smiled at them and said "It was nice meeting all of you. Now, I won't take more time cause you all need to take some rest now cause tonight we have grand fest. Meet you all there. I'll take my leave now" Jimin said and left the group stunned.

Taemin smiled at them and said "Please follow the maids. They will show you the rooms"

"Will be good to say that something inside me...sparked, Omega Lisa?" Taehyung asks to Lisa. Voice low, carefull that none of the Alpha listens to them. Lisa says "I don't know Omega Tae but...Prince Park is divergent"

****

Thoughts?

I hope you liked the chapter. Make sure to vote