|ouch! rejection|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 60

Author's POV

Jimin felt hollow inside. He was staring at the blank wall as his mind was going crazy by each passing second. He felt suffocated in the open air

His kingdom was suffering. People were dying as the water was being poisonous. Health of each and every wolves were decreasing, giving Jimin anxiety attacks. The priest words are ringing in his head ever since that day.

Meters away in the south of korea, lies Jeon Estate. A massive and powerful kingdom. Plenty of natural resources and the biggest exporter in trade material like, golden threads, medicines etc.

The royal family had all total six members. The old king and queen, the current king, Jeon Jungkook. His omega, Jeon Hye-kyo, and their twin pups. The first one's name is Jeon Hae-jin and second one's name is Jeon Hyung-Sik. The family sounded beautiful, right? But a problem is that, Jungkook's father didn't like Hye-kyo cause he think that she was a bad luck. But one thing that made other kingdoms peoples skin crawl was the stereotypical mind of the people.

Jungkook's mother didn't liked Hye-kyo ever since she got to know that her son's omega can never have child after she gives birth to the twins. Jungkook's mother wanted more pups to call her grandmother.

The pups like their eomma. Its obvious though. She pampered and spoiled them as much as she can. Most of the time she spends with, are her kids. Jungkook love her but sometimes he was too busy to even talk with her

Not a single omega worked, except for taking care of pups in the nursery, and staying at home. The omegas aren't supposed to talked back to their Alpha's and the most heartbreaking thing is that..an alpha can mate as many omegas they want to.

When the news of the death of Park's spread like a wildfire in the Jeon estate, the first thing that came in Jungkook's mother's mind was....Jimin. An omega who was single, unmated.

She smirk at the thought of marrying Jimin to Jungkook. But poor mother thinks that Jimin is a obedient omega but who's gonna tell her that the omega, can defeat half of her kingdom's soldiers with just a snap of his sword...

They also get to know about the situation happening in Park empire. Jungkook's mother laughed as she thought it will be a win win situation

She went to Jungkook's chamber and called him. The Alpha walked towards her and asked "What's the matter, mother?"

This queen laughed and said "A new lamb". Jungkook sighed and said "Tell me straight what's the matter or you can leave, mother"

The queen laughed again and said "The Park empire, king and queen died. They have a son, an omega. I was thinking....why not give a marriage proposal to them? He is an omega, weak, wont be able to run a kingdom without an Alpha"

Jungkook sighed and asked "And what makes you think that the omega will expect our proposal?"

"The empire is dying. The kingdom has been facing crisis of water, food and medicines. If they agree to marry the omega with you and in return we will save their kingdom...where comes the point of saying no? It's a win win situation"

Jungkook nodded in agreement and said "maybe it's the first time you have said something that will bring profit to our kingdom". His mother shrugged as Jungkook passed by her
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's eyes lingers around the omega's painting and he licks his lips

Jungkook's eyes lingers around the omega's painting and he licks his lips. His scent spikes up in arousal as the court visible tense. The painter was kneeling in front of him as he was nervous, thinking that the king won't like the painting

"Beautiful. Very beautiful" the king mutters. The painted relaxed and he let out a sigh in relief. Everything was fine until an omega busted through the door, eyes filled with tears. Hye-kyo run towards Jungkook and holded his shoulder "A-Alpha y-you ca-ant marry t-this o-omega. No! No! You can't...y-you cant a-alpha"

"Leave my shoulder omega" Jungkook says, voice filled with authority. "N-No..y-you cant, a-alpha..p-please" the omega pleaded. "You are a father, alpha! Please dont!!" She said, voice greeting louder with weak sobs as she grips Jungkook's shoulder more tighter

"Leave my shoulder, omega. Dont make me repeat" Jungkook said using his Alpha voice. The omega fell on the ground, neck bared in submission as she kept on crying. The other betas and maid omegas bared their neck in submission too as the other Alphas became tensed.

"Soldiers, tell mother and father to get ready. The king is getting married again" Jungkook said with a smile and the kingdom was in an uproar with joy
.
.
.
.
.
The next day came, Jimin was sitting on the throne. The queens throne but without the crown. He and the court members were taking about signing a treaty with the neighbouring kingdom to safeguard their people. In the mean time the guard came inside the court and said "The king of Jeon estate and their family have came to meet you, my prince"

The prince nodded and the guard bowed taking his leave and calling the Jeons. The other members took their leave too as now, it was only Jimin and Taemin in the room.

Soon, the royal family came inside as Jimin looked at the old man, who was wearing royal hanbok.

'Must be the king's father' he thought. Then he spared a glance at the king, the surely snatched his breath away but remained neutral cause it was not the time get horny. Then he saw two womens standing behind the Alpha's and two pups, holding the hands of an younger omega. A guard came inside and holded a scroll in his hand. He stood beside a pillar and said "Prince Park Jimin-"

"If it's a condolence note then please stop. I'm not really in a state to hear more about it" Jimin said with a very informal tone. Taemin suppressed his smile and he looked away

Jungkook flared his nose and said "Prince Jimin, you have heard it right. My family did came here for showing our condolences but we have another proposal for you"

Jimin raised his eyebrows and said "and please state it"

Jungkook's father smirked and said "Marriage. We came here to ask for a hand in marriage for my son and also the king of Jeon estate, Jeon Jungkook. We came to know that your kingdom is in crisis of food and water. We have also heard that the water is becoming poisonous. If you marry the king, our kingdom will provide your people homages, food and health facilities. Will you marry the king, Prince Jimin?"

Jimin sighed and said "No"

Taemin choked on his spit and thought 'ouch! Rejection'

****
Thoughts?