|Please|

🌑×🌕

Vote gaol: 60

Author's POV

The air became tensed as soon as Jimin said no. But then before Jungkook can say anything Jimin stated "I don't want you to give my kingdom any resources or medicines. I will marry, King Jeon but I have two conditions"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked "And they are?"

Jimin stood up and said "After our marriage, none of your people with step foot on my kingdom with an intention to harm. And second condition is, when I step down from the prince and become a queen of your kingdom, the next ruled of Park empire will be Lee Taemin"

Taemin gasped in surprise as he spoke "J-Jimin-"

The omega raised his hand, cutting the Alpha off and said "These are my conditions. You accept if, good for us but if you don't, then please leave"

Jungkook's father took a step closer to Jimin and said "How dare you speak so rudely in front of an Alpha. Specially the royals" Jimin sighed and said "And it will be good if you'd rest in our guest rooms and arrange our wedding planning and instead of pissing off over me."

Jungkook suppressed a growl as he didn't wanted to create and scene in front of his pups. The room soon filled with sour scent of Hye-kyo as she tried to not cry. Jimin stayed motionless looking at the devastated omega but said nothing. Now he is also the cause of those tears in the omegas eyes. Even if he tries to console the omega, she won't think straight

Jimin turned in his heels and left the court with Taemin leaving the royals with a feeling of insult and shame.

"Jimin, are you sure about your decision?" Taemin asked as he followed Jimin to the back yard. Jimin nodded and said "Jeon Estate. The people of the kingdom are very close minded and still follow the customs that other wolves used to follow hundred years back. Giving my kingdom to the Jeons, I don't want to take the freedom from my people. If I give the Jeons our kingdom...eomma and Appa will spit on me"

"Ji-"

"Taeminie~ I'll stick to my decision and once I'll get married the Park Kingdom is yours" Jimin said. Taemin gulped and asked "What if I fail to be a good king?"

Jimin smiled softly and said "I have choose you looking at your abilities, Hyung. Not cause you are my friend" Taemin sighed and stayed silent.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was outside, sitting on the yard as he can feel the uproar in the kingdom. Some people are in disbelief, that the kingdom is dying and here, the prince is getting married. Some had faith in him as they believe what the prince would do, it will be for their own benefit but just the prince

The marriage will be grand as planned by Taemin. Yep, the wedding planner was the Alpha. Though he was supposed to guard the gates and look after the security he was busy in commanding the workers to keep the flower here and there.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was in his room as he sighed after the ministers left deciding about your arrangements for the wedding. He closed his eyes and then Jimin's portrait came in front of his eyes. He didn't like the omega. But he was marrying him cause the omega surely did hit a nerve the previous day. According to him, omegas should agree with what the Alpha offers, but the prince of Park empire was something else.

'Once we get married, I'll put you in your place omega. Just wait a little more' Jungkook thought, his scent souring in anger.

Outside the room, he heard giggles of his pups that instantly calmed him down. He can hear them giggle more loudly and also the scent of his mate, Hye-kyo was in the air, a little sour but okay.

'Playing I guess' Jungkook thought. The door of his room opened revealing his pups and Jungkook smiled at them. "Appa!!" They ran towards him and hugged the Alpha, scenting the strong and dominating smell, Petrichor.

"Appa why are we here?", Hyung-sik asked. Jungkook tensed a little but said "Tomorrow your appa is getting married, hyungie and Hae. You both are going to have another eomma"

"N-No", Hae stammered as Hyung-Sik said nothing nor did he react

"I-I dont w-want another e-eomma" Hae said detaching himself from Jungkook and hugging his mother's legs. The Alpha sighed as he knew that this was coming. "Y-You may not want him now, Hae but later on you will get used to him" Jungkook said.

"Will he love u-us?" Now Hyung-Sik asked. Jungkook looked at him and gave the pup a small smile "Yes, little prince. He will surely love us" but the truth is, he don't know. He don't know if the omega will love his pups or will accept the people of his kingdom. But he have to, like it or not. After all, he is an omega.

Hae buried his face in his mother's neck and mumbled "I d-dont want another eomma"
.
.
.
.
Jimin was sitting with the maids in the kitchen as he curiously observed, how they sliced the vegetables. The omega was healing from the lose of his family, but the heavy feeling in his chest was still there

Jungkook's mother was wondering when she Jimin sitting with the maids. The omega gasped and she cupped her face. It wasn't right. A royal can never sit with rats. Not when their hands smell like spices and smoke. She immediately went out of the sight as she mumbled to herself "I hope this omega will learn his place once he get married to my son."

Jimin bid goodbye to the maids and he went to look for Taemin. The Alpha was working really hard but it seems like things are going out of his hands.

The guard, Jackson, who was supposed to be guarding the halls, was sitting beside an omega, looking curiously what she was making. He surely looked like a pup. Minhyuk, second in command, was stealing sweats from the maids as they chased him, in order to hit the thief alpha. And there goes Taemin, hands on his forehead,unknown of Jimin's presence behind him as he spoke "Why am I still alive? To survive?"

Jimin giggled slightly as he moved out of the court. Nothing to worry everything was alright except those dumb Alphas. He was walking further to look for some of the other arrangements when suddenly a bucket of red paint, fell on Jimin's blue hanbok. He gasped in surprise, as nearby maids and guards came rushing, inspecting as suspicious movements. From a distance, Jimin can see a pup, looking at him with sad eyes as the pup mumbled 'please don't marry my Appa'

****

Thoughts?

Who was the pup? Hae or Hyung-Sik?