|Handle the pain|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 140

Author's POV

Yoongi's eyes glowed red, ready to tear the flesh of the omega but at some point he felt threatened when the omega growled. Jimin's eyes glowed golden in return as his omega was glowing louder at the back of his mind.

"Stop!" Jungkook said in a firm voice making them snap out of near-to-kill state. Further, he didn't said anything and turned to where he was taking with his father

"Jungkook! What kind of omega is he?! He will bring our name down. You have to do something!" His father says. Jungkook sighs and replies "I'll explain him the rules and other norms that he must follow in our kingdom. Few days, there will be problem but later on, thing will settle down!"

"It better be the way you say, Jungkook!" His father looks at Jimin with fury. And...silence.

The soldiers who drank the water, held their gaze down fearing to already know the consequences for not obeying the rules of the royals. Problem is actually not about breaking the rule but listening to an omega. An alpha never works under an omega or obey their command until and unless the king ensures.
.
.
.
.
From a distance, Jimin can smell the air of Jeon Estate. Fresh and calm. A few more time and then finally in the empire. Jimin was quite nervous, his scent says it and Jungkook can feel the nervousness.

Jimin had his head out of the carriage looking at the surroundings. Jungkook cleared his throat and said "The bride or I may say the king's consort doesn't show their face until the rituals are performed. After that you can look around and get familiar with the kingdom. And second, behave."

Jimin knew what Jungkook meant by the term 'behave.' Without any word, he nodded in acknowledgement and pulled his head inside. Their pinkie are tired again with the red thread, that was done by Jungkook's mother before setting off from the place.

As soon as they were in the kingdom, loud cheers were heard all over. Smell of fresh flowers and food wrapped everyone up. The wolves were cheering for the king and..maybe for Jimin too.

The carriage move further and further until they arrived at the royals gates and the soldiers immediately marched towards them, blocking the people in getting a glimpse of their another queen.

Jimin and Jungkook stepped down their carriage and as Jungkook bowed to the priest who stood in front of them, jimin did a hasitate bow too. A female beta priest moves forward and sprinkles some water on them. "Time to cut the thread" she says and steps back and then another male priest steps forward with a dagger in his hand. It was coated with fresh blood, jimin smelt it. The metallic disgusting smell of nothing but blood. With a few incoherent mutters, the priest sliced the thread into two and just like the beta priest, he took a step back too.

The main priest comes towards as the mated couples bows again as he bless them. "The ritual is completed. Blessing to the king and our soon to be queen."

The newly married couple were asked to come inside the palace as Jimin asked Jungkook "whose blood was that in the dagger?"

"Priest knows" that's the only answer he got.

The priest stopped on his track and turned back. "Others are requested to leave." Jungkook nodded and signaled them to leave. When its only the newly weds and the priest, he says "Your highness, tomorrow we will have the coronation of giving the title of future queen to your omega"

"Instaed of queen, I should get the title of king. I'm not a female." Jimin says with straight face. The priest gasps in disbelief and Jungkook mentally slaps himself.

"But-"

"I may be an omega but before that, I'm a male. Being titled as a queen will offend my omega and as you know, our Luna is a omega, she wouldn't like any of her precious child being offended." Jimin says, a smirk hidden below his expressionless face.

The priest looks at Jungkook with a gulp as the king nodded with a sigh.

"A-As you wise, your highness. But for now, we need to continue the left out and the last ritual. May I proceed?"

"You may."

"Your highness and our future k-king have to mate tonight, under the moon." The priest says. Unknowingly, Jimin's cheeks glowed slight red as Jungkook cleared his throat.

"After the mating, tomorrow morning the maids with serve you. That's all. Hope you have a great night."

"Dismissed!" Jungkook said and the priest left. Jimin looked at Jungkook and so did the Alpha. "Its already afternoon, a few more hours and the moon will be up. Till then, I think we should rest in my chamber." Jungkook says. "As you say!" Jimin nods and follows the Alpha.

The room was large. And beautiful too. A portrait of the king hang on the wall, tall and proud. Candles were lit and rose petals were beautifully decorated on the big bed. And then, their was balcony from where the entire forest can be seen and maybe some houses too that were built in the mountains.

"Its beautiful!" Jimin says.

"But you are staying here only till we mate. After that you will be given a chamber like the others." Jungkook says. Jimin nods in acknowledgement and stays silent.
.
.
.
.
The food had arrived for the night along with some wine and towels. The maids left the chamber as soon as they are done. The sun have sat and Jimin was feeling a little nervous.

"We need to have this drink before proceeding further" Jungkook says, Jimin's back facing him. The omega turns around and Jungkook felt like losing his sanity.

The omega's face glowed in the dark room, the only source of light was the candles. A jewels shined on him and his eyes were bold and had fire in it. His lips were plump as usual and his skin looked softer cotton.

"I can handle pain, Alpha." Jimin says and the curtains of the balcony was shut closed.

****

I'm sorry for taking so much time in updating 😭

The next chapter ahem ahem

Thoughts?