|Sacrifice|

🌑×🌕

Enjoy!

Author's POV

The day when Jimin cried....was disaster. He was crying and crying in grief that his tears weren't stopping at all. He tried to be strong but it felt like something precious that he owned...was taken away from him...forcefully.

Unknown of the consequences of his crying are suffered by the village peoples. When they get to know that their beloved king and queen died, the smile in everyone's face disappeared. A gloomy atmosphere took over them and a news broke out. The village healer died.

Omega Soong, village healer is no more live. It was another way of shock among them. The omega was a beautiful female whose mate was a soldier in the Park empire. Soon the news came that the lake, that was situated on the border, the water from it became poisonous killing many wild animals. Another news, a pup died. An uproar echoed in the entire village. The omegas were ravingly searching for their pup as the Alphas accompanied them, few omega and Alphas went to the palace for help.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was crying in his room, when he heard a knock. "My prince, may I come in?" The priest asked. Jimin sniffed and walked towards the door opening the door. The priest's old hair was spread here and there, and his scent was musked with distress.

"What's the matter?" Jimin asks. The priest says "Before I tell you that...I have to tell something more...its very important"

Jimin sighed as he sniffed again "I'm not in a condition...to process...anything...so maybe..I'll just-"

"Its important. Please...." the priest requested. Jimin felt his throat became dry and he made room for the priest to come inside but maintaining a long distance with his nest. "Speak"

The priest gulps and asks "My..prince, you...you are a child of moon and you know that very clearly, right?" Jimin nods and answers "I do"

"Okay so...basically I want to say is...my prince, you...you shouldn't cry-"

"Hah?!" Jimin jerks his eyes towardd the priest and he yells "I..I shouldn't cry?? You expect me...me...NOT TO FUCKING CRY?!? I LOST MY E-EOMMA AND APPA AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO FUCKING CRY?!"

"My prince-"

"Out. OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!!" Jimin screams, his eyes spilling tears, as his breathing gets harsher. The priest was calm all the time cause he knew the emotions the omega might be feeling right now.

"Please listen-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAM WHEN I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING GO OUT OF MY ROOM?!?!?" Jimin screams again, pushing the priest out of his room. His grips on the priest hanbok loosen many time but then also he tried to grip it strong and pull him out of the room. When gone priest was finally out of them room he tried to close the door when the priest suddenly said "Your tears are causing disaster in the village, Moonchild"

Jimin froze. The door midway stopped from closing as unconsciously Jimin allowed the priest to enter the room again. Jimin walked backward as the priest hesitantly came inside.

Jimin did heard about the disaster, bad luck whenever a child of moon cries. But then he used to laugh and shrugged it off thinking that it was nonsense.

"M-My tears a-are what??" Jimin questioned. The priest gulps and says "Your tears of grief are creating a disaster in the kingdom, My prince. Many villagers are...are in the court waiting for you. They want to discuss about this sudden death about the people but...good for us, they don't know that you are a child of moon"

"Its....its stupid...tears...disaster...its just am fantasy...." Jimin whisperes. The priest shook his head and says "Its not, my prince. You...You need to stop crying..or else this kingdom will no more...live. The more you cry, three times more the death speed increases."

Jimin let out a laugh in disbelief and asks "So you...you are telling me that...that now I can't even cry...?" The priests shooks his head and says "you can cry, but tears shouldn't carry grief..."

"What about anger?" Jimin asks. The priest tenses and stammers "...it will bring blood bath...." Jimin chuckles again and exclaims "Wow! Just wow!"

The priest bows his head down as he felt like crying. The king and queen died, the prince...was a child of moon who shouldn't shed tears of grief or anger, the villagers are dying...and he was helpless.

On the other hand, Jimin didn't knew if he should cry, laugh or be angry. His mind was clouding with many thoughts and the pain of loss of his eomma and Appa was a different story. The priests words are making him frustrated. Then realisation hit him. Why the king never let him feel uncomfortable? Why the queen took care of him like a fragile flower? Why was he so loved? Answer, he was a child of moon, and Moonchild dont cry.......

He was trained to be strong, he was spoiled, he was trained for breaking the stereotype of the ranks. He was loved. But now he questions if the love he received was...genuine or love coming out of fear of bringing mass killing?

Oh! He was so fucked up!

Jimin sniffs and wipes he tears, eyes focussing on the side reflection of his face. He asks "If I stop crying, will everything be alright?"

Sadly the priest shooks his head. Jimin gasps and he left out a psychotic laugh. The priest was shocked by the behaviour. A overwhelming feeling took over him and he screams. The priest shuts his eyes and ears, as he can feel a glass cracking sound.

Taemin came inside running like a maniac and took a hold of screaming Jimin. The omega tries to free himself but the Alpha's hold was strong as he was being calmed by the scent of Taemin. Little did it helped.

The screaming stopped and a bloodshot eyed Jimin sat on the floor, panting hard. The omega let the Alpha scent him, as he was bring holded by Taemin. He looked at the priest and asks "What should I do...to make these deaths stop?

The priest stammers and says "Sacrifice...a part of your...happiness"

****

Rate: 0-5

I hope you are enjoying so far. Tell me about your views and let me know what you think<3

P.s Jungkook is going to be a total asshole. Marrying 2 wolves by an Alpha is practiced in this book and stereotype

Spoiler: Prince Jimin, is made for breaking the stereotype🥴