|Utopia|

🌑×🌕

Author's POV

Jimin takes the weeping omega behind some crowded stores far from the scene. Fortunately there was a stone to sit on and Jimin asked the women to sit on it

He silently looks at the wounds and cleans the blood and dirt with his hanbok and then washes himself again with water he carries

Then he tears off a piece of his hanbok and wraps it around the wound. "Hey ... look at me." Says Jimin softly. The omega with the trembling eyes looks at him. The king smiles gently at her. "Are you in pain anywhere else?" He asks. She slowly points to her chest and says, "It hurts... mentally... not physically anymore..."

His heart breaks inside as he looks at her. In the next second, Jimin hugs the Omega woman and offers her a shoulder to cry on. He pats her head and says, "Shh...it's going to hurt now. Later it will not. Cry all you want, let it all out..."

Her body trembles as she continues to cry on his shoulder. Jimin can feel the pain going through her soul after he saved her from being constantly humiliated and abused

Few minutes pass and her cries turn into soft sniffles. She pulls back and says, "Thank you for helping me." Jimin smiles at her, "You don't have to thank me, but what's your name?"

"I'm Kim Mi Hi."

"May I know your name?" Mi Hi asks. Jimin just looks at her and asks without answering the question, "Do you want a change, Mi Hi?"

"Huh?"

"To live free. To be treated equally. To be valued and protected. To be safe and not live a life of fear. Do you want to change that?"

Mi Hi looks at him for 3 minutes and then answers with shining eyes, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I want this change. If it saves my child, then yes! I want it!" Jimin holds her hand and gestures her to get up, "Then... let's go! I don't need to tell you my name, you'll figure it out when we reach the place I'm taking you."

"Oh, we are here!" Says Jimin, as Mi His gaze is fixed on the ground. Lifting her gaze, she gasped. They were at the gates of the palace, Jeon Palace. She was about to pull back when Jimin held her hand tighter. "There's no turning back now." Says he and pulls her into the palace

She looks at Jimin with questioning eyes and finally asks, in more of a whisper, "You... are... Jeon Jimin?"

"Uhuh!"

Jimin stops and signals the alpha to come to them. "Tell Kim Harra that I have requested her presence, and I want it now."

"Yes, Your Highness." The Alpha bows and runs off. A few minutes later, the Omega comes running toward them, "Your Highness, you called!" She was breathless as she spoke.

"Give one of the empty rooms to Miss Mi Hi. And make sure it's comfortable, she's pregnant." He says to Harra, who nods.

Jimin turns to the pregnant Omega and says, "I am going to take a moment. Harra will show you to your seat. Please let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable."

and then he leaves them together

Jimin unlocks the door of his cabin and enters. He immediately pulls off his hanbok when he hears the alpha suddenly ask, "You don't think twice before you do something, do you?"

Jungkook sat in the soft pillow reading a manuscript. He'd a smirk on his face as he shamelessly looked at the omega. Jimin replied, "I don't think once. What now." The Alpha chuckles as he rises from the ground. "Pretty mouth for a pretty face."

He gets closer and closer until he traps Jimin in the wall and presses himself against him. Jimin was pinned between the wall and the burly alpha. He wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and braced himself against the wall with his other arm. The alpha's hand was rough and warm. "Are you drunk?" Jimin asked with a disgusted face. The smirk disappears from his face and he says, "I'm not the cruel one who maintains a hate relationship with my Omega."

"What changed your mind? Shouldn't you hate me for disobeying your words, Alpha Jeon?"

"You amuse me. You are a perfect competitor for someone like me, Omega. It would not be nice if you tried to win." Replies Jungkook. Jimin gets closer to the alpha as if there is more room to get closer. "I will win."

Jungkook suddenly kisses the corner of Omega's mouth and says, "If you say so, Jeon Jimin. I'll see you tonight." and leaves

Jimin remains rooted to his spot as he registers what just happened. He pulls himself out of his daze and puts his silk hanbok back on as he falls onto his bed. In his mind, he reviews the incident at the market. It was as if everyone wanted to be free from stereotypes and discrimination, but what their ancestors told them was ingrained in their minds. Even if they try to think differently, they are brought back to where they came from. But people change. They can change, but it will take a little more effort

Jimin believed in himself that he would make this kingdom a better place. It's already so beautiful and rich in grains, etc. Just... a change in people's minds and maybe one day everyone can call the Jeon Kingdom a utopia.

****

life is soup and I'm a fork

thoughts ?

thanks for waiting patiently