|Hit|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 70

A/n. Check out my new story "Tear drop"

Author's POV

Jimin returned to his room after the incidents in the hallway. His mind was clouded with the tears that flowed through his bambi eyes. And most importantly the words he said. Please don't marry my Appa.

Jimin wanted to wipe the tears but he was caged with a curse that followed with the blessings he received. He didn't wanted to marry the Alpha but he have to. For his kingdom. For a moment he wanted to be selfies and run away living alone in the mountains but he couldn't. He will fail as a prince and a son. Running away is obviously not the solution of the problem.

Jimin flinched when he heard a knock on the door. He gulped and said "Come in". The door opened slowly and the smell of Petrichor flooded the room. Jimin bit his lips as he saw Jungkook coming inside the, wearing a lose black hanbok with flora design of blossom extending from his collard to the hem of it. No doubt it was very expensive.

"How may I help you, your majesty?" Jimin asks. Jungkook said nothing but walked around the room ofcourse keeping a distance from the nest. He leaned against the big window and said "Your palace is beautiful, Omega Jimin"

Something ugly twisted in Jimin as he thought 'traditional Alpha'. Jimin said nothing and just gave a small smile to the Alpha. Jungkook frowned at the gesture and asked "Aren't you supposed to thank your Alpha?

"Thanks for what?" Jimin asked folding the clothes that were in the big arm chair. "For receiving a compliment" Jungkook said

"It was a compliment. It was fact. And wolves don't say 'thank you' for stating facts" Jimin said. Jungkook swallows the rising anger and he said "We will get mated before we take our leave to my kingdom, after our marriage ceremony"

Jimin nodded and asked "Your kingdom dont have anything for those...err...mating in front of the priest, more like an exhibition. Or is there any?"

Jungkook get out a low chuckle and walked towards Jimin. The omega surely noticed that the Alpha muscles look like rock and oh! That buff chest. He walked more towards the omega as Jimin took a step back. The eyes of predator, made him feel like a prey. Jungkook scent was getting stronger as Jimin's own scent, Rosemary, perfectly cacooned them around like a blanket.

*a/n. If I mentioned Jimin's scent earlier in the previous chapters, correct me please*

"Mating is private, Omega. Even if we had any tradition like this, I wont allow anyone to see what you have. Even if I own it" Jungkook says. Jimin licked his lips and says "A traditional Alpha will break traditions? Never heard anything like this before"

Jungkook growled and spats "Be glad that I haven't breeded you right on the court hall, Omega. Would have put you right on your place." Jimin growls back, adding fuel to Jungkook's anger and a thumbs down to his ego.

"Only if I would have let your touch me, Your Majesty. If you would have toivurd me then-"

"Then what? Reject me?" Jungkook ask. Jimin laughs and says, leaning closer to the Alpha's ear "Would have cut your arms and feed it to the feral wolves."

Jungkook growls again, as he comes forward to touch Jimin but the omega was faster and punched Jungkook's nose, making the Alpha stumble backward. Jungkook felt blood running down his nose when he looked at the omega with anger, his eyes turning amber. Jimin shrugged and said "I would have apologised for this but I don't really feel sorry."

Without thinking twice, Jungkook withdraws his sword and so did Jimin when he felt the Alpha's intentions. "You'll pay for this, Omega" Jungkook says and moves forward to attack Jimin. The omega pushes himself backward and blocks the slash with his own sword and a heavy metallic sound, colliding against each other, echoed in the room.

Jimin smirked and said "Let's see how far you can stand against me, Alpha Jeon." luna! Jungkook wasn't affected but his monster cock was feeling attacked for sure.

Jimin pushes himself more backwards and crouched down when Jungkook aimed his neck. He moved towards Jungkook and kicks his knees as Jimin moves opposite to the Alpha. Jungkook turns around and attacks again, but this time, twirling the sword in a very fast motion. Jimin followed each and every moment as within the next blink, Jungkook splits Jimin's sword into half, making the omega gasp.

"That..was my favourite sword" Jimin mutters. Jungkook throws his sword somewhere in the ground as he says "No time for emotions, Omega Park."

Jimin aims the Alpha's kick in his face but he blocks it in the middle with choking style and punches Jimin's chest. Jimin stumbles backwards as he attacks the Alpha again and this time, on the face but again it was blocked. His patience was running low, as now, he started to regret for skipping the main lessons for martial arts.

Jungkook leans forward and pins the Omega to the nearest wall and chokes him. Jimin kicks the Alpha private part as the grip on his neck loosens and Jimin pushed Jungkook on the ground and sat on top of him, punching the Alpha's ribs and abdomen. Soon he did felt a blow in his cheeks, as blood ran down his busted lips but he surely didn't care of that now. Jungkook took a hold of Jimin's feet and pushed himself up along with the omega and slams his head in one of the poles of the bed. Jimin took a hold of the Alpha's black hair, as Jungkook winced due to the claws that he felt in his scalp.

"Leave my hair, omega" Jungkook says, with gritted teeth. Jimin growls and says "First leave my neck, Alpha Jeon"

The room was hot. Heavy panting and messy room. Spell of blood along with their scents that blend perfectly. Ocational, growls of threat goes by but none of them stopped fighting with each other.

Soon after, Jungkook was on the blood again and Jimin was choking him with a rope. This time, Jungkook had his hand on Jimin's hips but his claws were buried in Jimin's skin, oozing blood from it but Jimin didn't cared about that. He will win this fight.

"If I win today, what will I get?" Jimin says, tightening the grip on the Alpha's neck. He hiss when he left the Alpha's skin piercing his skin more and Jungkook spoke "pups."

Jimin frowns and Jungkook continued "You omegas are always obsessed over having pups one day. I'll give you that omega. I'll trust you with my seed, just like how I trusted it with the mother of my pups."

Jimin growled out loud but then his he saw everything black. Last thing he remember Jungkook yelling his name.

Jungkook looked up and saw Hye-kyo who holded a vase, looking at him with panicked expression. She hit his soon to be omega......oh no!

****

What will happen next?
Any theories?

Check out my new book "Wedding bells"