Chapter One Hundred & Eleven: Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Start from the beginning

"Whoo, go, Tech! She's at the ten, the five, touchdown. Vikings!" Perry cheered, doing some weird yelling at the end.

We all looked at her weirdly as dad pulled away from me and walked over to her.

"You went to Mission Creek Tech?" Dad asked in shock.

"Best 12 years of my life. And I was on the football team" Perry smiled.

Me and Bree's eyes widened as we looked at each other before looking at her.

"No way. They let girls play back then?" Bree asked.

"Nope. Had to grow a mustache and say I was Tom from Ohio" Perry said.

"That makes much more sense" I said, making Bree snort but nod.

Perry turned to look at Tasha before a frown formed on her face when she noticed her sweatshirt.

"Ugh. Pioneers? I knew there was a reason I never liked you. You went to my rival school" Perry said.

"Oh, yeah. State's takin' Tech down" Tasha grinned.

Adam and Alexis both stopped what they were doing and walked over to us.

"In your dreams. I just wish I could be there to see it. The game's been sold out for weeks" Perry sighed.

"Oh, you should talk to Tash--" Adam started but Alexis quickly covered his mouth.

"No, she shouldn't" Alexis said.

"Agreed" Dad said as they both guided Adam over to where we were.

Perry turned to Tasha and narrowed her eyes at her.

"Do you have tickets?" Perry asked.

Tasha looked at us but the others shook their heads and looked away.

She then looked at me and I mouthed 'lie' to her.

She quickly nodded and turned back to Perry and gave her a small smile.

"Uh...no" Tasha said.

Perry hummed and nodded.

"Good. Because I know, if you did, you'd invite your bestie Terry. Right?" Perry asked.

Me and Leo looked at each other.

"Did she say bestie or beastie?" I asked.

"Beastie" Leo nodded and I nodded back as we turned back to them.

"You just said you didn't like me" Tasha deadpanned at her.

"I've grown as a person since then! Come here!" Perry yelled.

She pulled Tasha into a really tight and aggressive hug and by the looks of it, Tasha was freaking uncomfortable.

I mean, anyone would be uncomfortable being hugged by Perry.

"Don't fight it! Like me back!" Perry yelled, hugging her tighter.

Tasha was actually struggling to breath so me and the others quickly ran over to pry Perry off of her.

The Next Day