Chapter One Hundred & Eight: On The Edge: Part One

Comenzar desde el principio

"I do not" Chase defended, looking annoyed.

Wait for it.

"But just for the record, that's the 53rd time that you've told me that" Chase smiled, making Bree and the others groan.

There it is.

Leo sighed and shook his head before smiling and walking towards dad.

"This is going to be great! It's about time I got honored for something. So, when is this little shin-dig?" Leo asked.

"Uh, in a couple weeks. There's going to be a big fancy ceremony on the mainland. But the President's only honoring the original team. Adam, Bree, Chase and Luna" Dad explained.

The others smiled while I frowned.

What?

Why isn't Leo being apart of this?

He's been on missions with us since he finally managed to get his bionics under control.

He helped us when we had to fight Krane, he deserves an award too.

"What?! How can he do that? I go on missions with them all the time" Leo said.

"I'm sure when they hand out awards for completing 32 and a half missions, you'll get yours" Dad smiled.

He made a move to walk away before stopping and turning to Alexis and Nick.

"Before I forget. Alexis, Nick, you two will also be coming with us since the President will also be giving you two awards" Dad smiled.

Alexis and Nick smiled at each other and gave each other side hugs.

"Awesome, congrats baby" Adam smiled before pulling Alexis into a kiss.

"Congrats, handsome" Bree smiled, pulling Nick into a quick soft kiss.

Leo frowned even more and looked even more angry while I looked at dad and frowned.

That's not fair.

Sure, Alexis and Nick are apart of the team and go on missions with us, but it's not fair that they get awards while Leo doesn't.

Leo has been on this team longer than them, yet they're getting awards and not him.

As much as I'm happy for both my siblings, my brother deserves one too.

I shook my head and looked at dad.

"Hold up, dad, that's not fair. Leo has been on this team way before Alexis and Nick. He's helped us so many times just like they have. Why are they getting awards and not him?" I asked.

Alexis and Nick frowned at me, looking hurt and a bit offended.

While Leo smiled gratefully at me, making me smile back at him.

"I'm sorry pumpkin but the President is giving Alexis and Nick awards because of how well they do in missions. He's seen that they're bionics help alot and their skills are amazing. He says that they deserve awards just like you guys" Dad explained.

"And so does Leo" I said, getting annoyed that he's just leaving Leo out of this.

"I'm sorry pumpkin, but his rules, not mine" Dad said.

He ruffled my hair before walking away, making me sigh in annoyance.

When dad left, Chase stood up and placed his hands on Leo's shoulder.

"And it's actually 31 and a half, but who's counting?" Chase asked.

Leo glared at him but Chase patted his shoulders and walked away.