Chapter 7: Last First Kiss

As soon as we go into Zayn’s apartment, he offered me one of his oversized tee so I could change into and feel comfortable in, while I spent the night as he made me a cup of tea so I could feel better. He was in the kitchen standing in front of the counter as poured in the tea in one of his batman mugs, as I made my way into the kitchen. I place my hands at his waist, maybe startling him a little for a second there. “I need to take a better look at your cut babe, we need to make sure to put some ointment on there” he sounded like a Doctor, worried about his patient.  I nodded as I agreed, one more time he kissed me on my forehead as I took the cup into my hand and made my way to the couch.  He sat in front of me on top of his coffee table right after he had gotten the ointment and his first aid kit. He pushed my hair off of my face as he gently applied it, it stung a bit but I tried to held the pain as I bit my lower lip.

ZAYN’S POV:

All of the sudden I noticed the long trails of red marks on her right forearm coming out from under the ¾ sleeve tee that I had just given her to put on. My face grew serious as I sat the things I had in my hand down, and slowly tugging on the hem of the sleeve and gradually rolling it upwards.  Her petite hand tried to stop me from doing so but I didn’t let her. Once I had pulled the sleeve all the way upward I took notice of the burning fingerprints he had left behind on her skin, just like in side of her face. The anger inside of me rose I wanted to put that bastard in his place “How dare he put his hands on you again! I swear to God Im going to teach that bastard a lesson. He is going to wish he had never ever would have done that in the first place” I said without thinking of how scared Emily gets of me when I raised my voice like that. “No please don’t!” she pleaded as she tugged on my shirt in less than seconds. “Why? Look at what he did to you Em! He probably said he'll never do it again but he will he already did.” As I took her by the wrist and walked her over to the bathroom so she could see the bruises, and marks on her skin.“You can't take it back Emily the proof is on your skin.”

Emily’s POV:

Zayn was absolutely and utterly right. But I didn’t want him to go after Matt and confront him. I knew Matt had threatened to kill Zayn, if he only had found out about if I was with him again. Needless to say that If Zayn would look for him I don’t know what I would do if something would happen to him. Matt had tested his strength on me various times, and I knew how powerful he was. Though Zayn is athletic, football player, and strong I couldn’t fathom a fight between these two.

Zayn grabbed a hold of my waist with one hand as with his other hand his fingers trailed down the side of my forearm. He was softly touching over the red marks shaking his head in disbelief. He then softly kissed from the spot right below my ear all the way down my neck as it trailed over my forearm making each mark now feel a little less sore.  I then turned to face him as he brought up to my chin level both of my hands kissing them softly.  “I am never letting this happen to you again I promise” he told me as he looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes were completely irresistible, his soft and gentle touch, just everything that he was left me breathless.

“Its time for you to get some rest” he said as he led me to his tidy bedroom. He gave me some extra covers just in case I would get colder. “Where are you going?” I asked shyly. He chuckled as he winked at me and said “ I’ll sleep on the couch love” as he grabbed a pillow and a cover for himself. His soft pink lips met mine for a goodnight kiss. I brought one of my hands on the back of his neck as I kissed him, while with the other I removed the pillow and the cover he hand in his hands and dropped them to the floor as I got closer to his ear to say  “No, stay tonight.” I whispered. He gave me a small nod knowing that I just broken his good intentions, our hands entwining as well fell on top of his bed kissing.