Chapter 1: The girl with the broken smile.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for choosing to read my stories. Please keep in mind that these fanfictions are not related in any shape or form to the real band, band members, families, friends, girlfriends, or any of the affiliates. These stories are originally written by me as a method of art, and creativity so all my readers can enjoy. And as a big fan of 1D i love all of the boys & respect them as well equally. .P.S: if you like or love the stories VOTE and COMMENT on each page please I want to hear your feedback, BECOME A FAN!!  if you want to read more stories, SHARE IT with your friends by sending them the link here on wattpad. :)Every story im writing are different and vary in storylines. 

WARNING: Also this story may contain some strong language, violence reference. Please don't get offended, and if you feel like you maybe then don't read it. Thanks :)

Thank you,

Evetzie B. xxx

 Author of Last First Kiss: A Zayn Malik FanFic by Evetzie Berrios.

Chapter 1: The girl with the broken smile.

As I lay there sitting down with my back against the door, I just pressed both of my knees in really closed to my chest. Holding myself tightly while tears bursted out of my eyes, I could hear myself whimpering and my body nervously shaking. As I went to wipe away my tears I felt a cold sensation of liquid running over the right side of my bottom lip. I brought my hand to wipe over the liquid, instead the fear in my eyes grew larger when I looked at the red scarlet line that now covered my fingers. My body just fell in a numb state but I could still feel the door behind me shake with every knocking pound it received as well as the voice of the person causing that.

“Oh come on Baby! Open up. Open up the door….. Listen I’m sorry okay I lost control but it won’t happen again. Now open the door please!” he shouted through the door’s sill.  I didn’t know how I could possibly see myself opening that door; it was the only thing that was being used as a barrier protecting me from getting hurt even deeper. I refused to open it, as he noticed as well and said these words before fleeing out the room “ Whatever Baby, screw you I’m done. Catch you later.”

I was disgusted with his tone of voice; I was hurt I didn’t even know how I would start getting up from the bathroom floor. I hesitated on making any sound, he said he had left but what if he didn’t, what if he was waiting for me to come out and hurt me again. After a couple of minutes more I realized he was no longer really there. I got up with the little bit of strength I had in my body pulling myself up and off from the floor as I reached my sink’s counter. I evened out my body weight on both of my heels of my feet as I leaned in to the mirror. I was astounded at the sight of the girl I saw as my reflection once I had looked up.  I couldn’t recognize her at all, that couldn’t have possibly me.

Her eyes were puffy from all the crying, her face all shades of red and pinks still covered in the tears that were still left streaming down her blue eyes.  Her dark brunette hair shifted to one side as she stared deeply at the red scarlet liquid still coming out from her bottom lip. I watched her as she brought her hand closer to her face slightly touching her injured lip as her body kind of jumped at the pain. That’s when I truly knew that girl who I felt sorry and afraid for was me.

Instant thoughts of how am I going to walk out of here and go to school or work today with my face looking like this. I felt like calling it a day and staying in, but I knew staying in my apartment was the least safe place I could be in right now. He could always come back again and I would just be making it easier on him to find me.  Even though he and I went to two different schools, he had a lot of friends that always kept an eye on everyone of my moves. It’s like he was secretly stalking me everywhere I went, and what I did.