The left head had a moustache in it, and seemed angry to me. It was frowning at us, as if we have done something wrong. And for a moment I thought I did, but I was sure I did nothing. “It depicts the terrifying Bhairava, the one whose anger can engulf the whole world in flames. It represents Destruction. This is one of the faces of Rudra-Shiva, the destroyer. “

The middle one had nothing different about it. It just looked calm and was it seemed, concentrating. “That is Vishnu, the preserver. Also known as Tatpurusha, meaning ‘master of negative and positive principles of existence and preserver of their harmony’. This represents Preservation.”

To me all the three heads seemed the same, other than there expressions and the left one’s moustache. All three of them had a crown on there heads and looked like a pair of triplets to me.

“You said that only three are seen, what do you mean by that?” Rey who was earlier listening to everything quietly, like the rest of us, now said.

“There are two other heads at the back. The depict Ishana and Sadyojata and represent concealing grace and revealing grace respectively.”

“Wow!” was the only thing that left my mouths.

“So what do you want to do next? Its already 4:45, and the last ferry leaves at 5:30. If you want to see the rest of the place you can, but there is not much else interesting to see and I hardly think that you will be able to cover everything in this limited time. And if you still start, you may not get to finish it fully and that, my friends would be a bigger disappointment that only seeing the major things. Been there, done that.” Somya was attaining the fully personality of a guide now.

“I didn’t know that my best friend was such a guide. Thank you for explaining everything.” Prachi says hugging Somya who just replies an ‘aww’.

“Seriously guys what do you want to do now?” Somya asks again.

“How about we just look around and meet at dock at 5:15?” Aryan suggests.

“That’s like my boy.” Rey says before bumping his hand with Aryans.

“That’s set then. We meet at 5:15, the boat leaves at 5:15, so don’t be late.” Somya finalizes.

“I think that I’ll just have a walk.” I say to them, as Prachi, Somya and Aryan move to the way of the shops.

“I’ll come with you,” Rey says, following me. I just nod at him and continue my way to the top of a mountain, him following me behind.

It was close to sunset now and the look was beautiful from the mountains. It was a cloudy day and the clouds were covering almost most of the orange ball. But still from time to time, we could see the sun in full view and it was marvelous. The outer circle of the sun was an orange rim and the inner circle was a yellow circle. The place, between the sun, where both the color merged, was absolutely beautiful. It was a treat to the eyes. The clouds, surrounding the sun had also attained the color of a pale orange, contributing to the beauty. And we could see some highlands below from where we-Rey had joined me some time later-were standing. They also appeared orange due to the sunlight. Behind the highlands, lay the ocean, looking azure as ever. The high waves looked a deeper shade of blue, when the sunlight reached it.

The whole view that lay before us, seemed like it was a canvas, and an artist had painted a picturesque view in it. It was hardly believable that such a beauty could ever exist.

“We can never find such a beauty in California,” Rey notes.

“True, this kind of beauty, could only be found in a place as beautiful as India.” California is nothing in front of this beauty.

We just stand there, watching the beauty unfolding before us, for god knows how long. We watch it till the sun is fully set.

“Can you ask you something?” Rey whispers in the almost darkness.

“I’m all yours,” At this Rey raises an eyebrow at me, smirking and I realize my mistake. “Not in the literal sense”

“Good. So who was that guy at the party?” I tense up at this. He must notice it, cause he continues, “You don’t have to tell me.”

“No, no, its alright,” Actually its not, “He was Jake, my ex-boyfriend.”

“You dumped him earlier?”

“Quite the opposite actually.”

 “He dumped you? Why on earth would he dump you? He should have been glad to have you.” This touches a string. If only Jake would have been glad to have me.

“He won’t.” He won’t, he won’t, he won’t.

“Hey, hey don’t cry. Its alright.” Rey says before pulling me in a hug. Its then that I realize, that I was crying. All the emotions, all the pain that I had buried deep inside me came flooding back to the surface. Everything comes back, and I just want to close up again. Rey hugs me until I stop crying.

“I’m sorry.” I apologize to him.

“Don’t be. Its alright.” By this time the place was covered in complete darkness.

“Siara?”

“Yes.”

“We have a problem here. Umm. . .Its 5:40 right now.” Hell.

XXJ2IXX

A/N

Hey! Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't update last week and that this update is late. Just know that I'm having a rough time and a lot is going on with me right now. So, its difficult for me to wirte, but I'm trying my best. I tried to write this chapter on Saturday, but I couldn't finish it. So here it is.

Now all the stuffs aside, how many of you checked out the official trailer of J2I? If you haven't yet, you should check it out. Its plain amazing and is made by @carpe-di3m (this chapter is also dediated to her).

AND what do you think will happen now?

Ok, that's it for today. Please vote and comment if you liked it. And I have attached a banner of Rey with this chapter, made by awesomsause Kia (@codestyles). Go follow her and @carpe-di3m both of them make amazing graphics.

And thank you all so so so much for 1.5K reads. It means so much to me. Thank you!

Now, signing off.

Elena