Like those other days, Nandini came in canteen, had a packet of biscuit and came back in cabin. Once she came back, she was shocked coz a girl was sitting on Manik's lap and he was playing with her hair and they were talking ever so lovingly.

Seeing that sight, hurted her more, broke her heart more, while the girl saw that how Nandini entered without knocking and was now witnessing their private moments. Seeing her distracted, Manik looked at where she was looking and finding Nandini there, Manik yelled.

MA-DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS MS MURTHY..........NOW GET OUT FROM HERE.

Nandini was shell shocked and that's why she flinched badly when Manik yelled at her. Tears flowed again coz the girl on his lap kept distrubing her and she didn't think in her nightmare too that Manik would scold her so badly that too in front of a stranger.

Having this humiliation, she closed the door and left from there, crying badly, she came down and couldn't think of going anywhere, she didn't have anybody too to cry on their shoulder. She found a tree close by and sat on the constructed circle around the tree for a long long time.

She just couldn't understand of what to do and what not. The pain in her heart has made her so numb mentally that she just couldn't work like a human but instead she was working like a robot.

Since all these days, she had this hope that Manik is not like this but today he broke that tiny hope in her and now Nandini believed that he actually played with her a nasty game of lust.

An hour passed and that is when Nandini saw the girl leaving the office building, wiping her tears she came back in cabin but she knocked and entered in. Coming in, she simply came to her desk and started working. This day too passed but the pain she was going through hasn't lessen at all.

Coming back home, she was laying down on the bed lifelessly and crying silently. Her thinking capacity had ended and she was mentally exhausted. She again had a sleepless night. Next day, when she came at his house, she saw his shirt, it had a lipstick stain. Her heart broke more seeing that.

She tried her level best the whole day from not falling weak in front of Manik and giving him that satisfaction. At the end of the day, she came to him and spoke.

Nan-sir..........tomorrow you have a lunch party........in the hotel.

Manik looked at her and than remembered about that party and he told her.

Ma-you will come with me.

Saying that he put his face down back to his file to which Nandini spoke with determination.

Nan-no I won't........take any of your new slut with you.........I am not interested in spending an extra min with you.

Saying that she left from there, packed her stuffs and left the office. Next day she came at Manik's place to cook his breakfast. While she was busy in that, Manik came back from his work out and this time he had a bag with him. Coming to the fridge, he kept the bag on the dining table and grabbed her attention.

Ma-get ready by afternoon..........we are directly leaving for party from home.

Hearing him and than his words, Nandini spoke.