Chapter 3: day out

"Are you okay?" mouse said

"I'm doing okay" connor replied

"If you're having trouble you can come in my hole" she said

Chat starts blowing up. "Sus?" "AYOO??"

"OH GOD NOT LIKE THAT" Mouse screamed.

"watch what you say mouse" Connor said.

[an hour later]

"Thank you all for watching, hope you guys have a nice day" Connor and Mouse said at the same time.

Connor got up and walked to Mouse's room. He knocked on the door before opening it. "It was a fun stream"Connor said. "It really was" Mosue replied.

Mouse plopped onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. "I feel like going outside today" She said. "Are you going to be okay outside?" He replied. Mouse got up and stood in front of Connor. "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM," She began "IM SATAN YOU DUMB MONKEY, THE OUTSIDE ITS GOING TO HARM ME" she continued. Connor looked at her with a doubtful glare. "whatever you say Mouse, get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes" He said walking away.

Mouse jumped around her room. She couldn't stop moving and would not stop making random noises. "I'm so excited" she thought to herself. She opened her door wearing a face mask and went into Connors room. He was laying there staring at his phone. "Ever heard of knocking mouse?" he said annoyed. "I WANNA GO NOW PLEASE" She begged.

Connor got up and walked to the front of the house with mouse. "Just be careful, i don't want you getting sick." He said worryingly. "Don't worry i won't get sick" she said opening the door. The outside was all white, covered in snow up to the ankle. It was a chilly day and the streets were filled with people and cars. "make sure you don't slip on the ice" Connor said locking the house behind him. "I won't sl-" mouse said almost falling to the ground. She got her balance and stood upright.

"Okay there ms 'i won't slip'"Connor said laughing

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MONKEY" She screamed.

"let's get going then" he signed to mouse.

They walked down the streets of tokyo, cars passing by and lots of people taking what looks like important calls. "It's nice being out with you.." mouse mumbled. "you say something?" connor asked. Mouse just continued on walking looking at the ground in front of her.

"You hungry?" Connor asked

"I could go for a sangwich" she replied

"you mean sandwich" he repeated

"sangwich"

"sandwich"

"sangwich"

"sandwich"

"Fine, I know a place" Connor said.

Connor lead mouse to a place called "Stuff between bread". It was a small building with what looked like 3 workers. "Trust me they sell really good sandwiches" he said opening the door for mouse. The smell of ham and turkey filled the air and there was sizzling and chopping heard from the kitchen. "Hi id like a grilled tuna and cheese sandwich" Connor spoke. "Id like a ham and bacon grilled cheese please" Mouse added. They got their orders and made their way out of the store.

There was a bench nearby without any snow on. They sat down on it and began chowing down at their sandwiches. "Woah mouse, you're sandwich looks good, mind if i take a bite?" Connor asked. Mouse extended the grilled cheese sandwich out to Connor and he took a bit out of it. "Not bad" he added. Mouse suddenly became red and stared down at the ground. "OH GOD HE JUST TOOK A BITE OUT OF MY SANDWICH-" She thought to herself.

Connor got up and threw the sandwich rappers into a nearby trashbin. "That was a nice lunch." he said approaching Mouse. He sat back down and looked over to Mouse. She was looking up at the sky and to the buildings surrounding them. "You wanna head home or stay out a bit longer?" He asked Mouse. She responded with "I wanna stay out and watch the stars."

[several hours later]

"It's pretty dark now Mouse" Connor spoke.

"But the stars are so pretty" She added.

Mouse approached Connor and looked at the ground. Connor put his hand on Mouse's head and started patting it. Mouse continued to look down at the floor.

"You wanna hold my hand mouse?" Connor asked

"EW PERVERT" She shouted

"As friends, Mouse, It not that easy to see in because it's so dark" He added.

Connor stuck out his hand waiting for Mouse to take it. He stood there for a while before Mouse hesitantly took his hand. "Just this once, Monkey" she spoke softly. Connor then started walking with Mouse home, holding her hand the whole way.

Bro idk what i'm doing. 😂