Chapter 2: Getting used to things

Connor walked into the room with a glass of water in hand. In the other hand was candy. "Here you go mouse," Connor said "dont push yourself so much"

Mouse took the water from his hands and chugged it. She stayed in her bed and watched Connor leave the room. "Thank you" Hs whispered under her breath. "you say something?" Connor said. "It's nothing" Mouse replied.

Connor walked out of the room and plopped himself onto the couch. Today was a pretty busy day. All the streaming and then helping Mouse move into the room next to him. He wondered what he had did to get here. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into the world of sleep.

"Connor"

"Connor"

"I love you Connor"

"Connor"

"CONNOR"Mouse screamed and slapped him across the face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" He shouted back. He opened his eyes to Mouse sitting on his stomach.

"I said I'm hungry Connor" Mouse said.

"Get off me Rat" Connor said getting up from the couch. "If you're so hungry, why don't we get a PIZZA or a few SANDWICHES". Mouse cheeks began to glow red. " It's 'Pikza' and 'sangwich' you monkey" She said.

"NO IT IS NOT MOUSE" he screamed

"YES IT IS COÑOR" she replied

"you know what motherfucker, fuck you" Mouse said and stormed off into her room.

"She is so hard to deal with" Connor thought to himself.

[Couple minues later]

Mouse walked out of her room rubbing her eyes. "Connor?" she called out "Connor?" she repeated. She walked to the living room and to her surprise Connor was laying unconscious on the couch. "Maybe if I just-" She thought to herself positioning her face close to his.

"What are you doing mouse?" Connor said

Connors eyes opened and Mouse began turning a bright red. She quickly got off, picked up a pillow and smacked Connor's chest. "NOTHING IDIOT MONKEY" She said.

Connor got up and placed his hand on Mouse's head. He knelt down on one knee and took her hand. "I am sorry for upsetting you, my queen" He said in his british accent. Mouse pulled her hand away making a high pitch scream at the same time. "Is there anything I could do to get your forgiveness" Connor continued.

"there is" she turned around and spoke

"I see,if that's what you want" Connor picked up mouse and brought her to his bedroom. It was already 11p.m and the only source of light was from the moon shining through the window. Connor placed mouse onto the bed and topped her. "I don't mind being your dog for a few minutes" Connor whispered

"Mouse"

"Mouse"

"Hey, mouse"

"wake up."

Mouse opened her eyes to see Connor sitting on the side of her bed. "I got worried, you were sleeping for a while" Connor mumbled. He was sitting with a bowl in his hands. Mouse looked at the bowl. "what's that?" mouse questioned. Connor put it out to Mouse, "It's your dinner, I made it for you since you were in your room" He responded.

Mouse took the bowl hesitantly and started eating. Her face red like a tomato while Connor watched her eat. "Is it good?" He asked. Mouse nodded and continued to eat. "You know you were saying my name a lot in your sleep" Connor said. Mouse turned even redder and began to eat faster. "Something about a be-" Mouse smacked Connor is the face with her pillow.

"YOU PERVERT," mouse shouted "YOU WERE WATCHING ME SLEEP??"

"I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT YOU" He shouted back

"NO YOU WER-" She stopped "thanks for looking out for me, monkey"

"no worries, rat, I'll always be around to help you." he said with a smile "you are my best friend after all"

"God she's so cute, but does she feel the same way?" Connor thought to himself