Chapter 8: Single Question

Connor pulled Mouse close, hugging her tightly. Mouse responded by wrapper her arms around him.

"Are you sure you wanna do it, Mouse?" Connor asked.

Mouse nodded and gave Connor a kiss. "I'm happy that i'm with you right now." She mumbled.

Connor picked her up and placed her onto the bed gently. He tugged of her towel revealing her bare body.

"we've done it 3 times this week now" Connor continued.

"I don't care, you idiot" Mouse replied pulling his face into her breasts.

It was a nice feeling, not to soft, yet not too firm. Connor lay there for a couple seconds before he moved.

He started off by removing his shirt, light marks could be seen on his back. The marks weren't noticeable but someone could know what it is from just a look, he then took off the rest of his clothes.

Connor leaned over Mouse and stuck his dick in. Mouse let out a soft moan and he continued on.

"Connor" Mouse moaned

"Connor" She continued

"Connor..." She said faintly

Connor stopped for a moment and saw that Mouse was out cold. They had been moving around all day and were both pretty tired.

He put his clothes back on and placed his hand on Mouse's forehead, it was burning up. He went to the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth and placed it on her head.

"There you go, Mouse" He said "Just a fever"

Connor put Mouse's clothes back onto her and sat to the side. He looked over at Mouse who seemed to be breathing louder.

"Connor?" Mouse said weakly

Connor turned to face Mouse and stared at her hand on his arm. "You okay, Mouse?" He asked her.

Mouse moved in closer and hugged his arm. "I'm okay, just got too worked up" She replied.

Tears started running down Mouse's face. Connor noticed right away and asked "What's wrong?"

"It's scary being sick" She cried

"It's okay, you're getting better" Connor replied and placed a hand on her head.

"See?" Connor continued "You're not as warm anymore"

He stood up and walked to the curtains. He opened them to see it wasn't raining anymore. "Oh good" he sighed

He made his way back to Mouse and knelt down in front of her.

"Do you want to go home m'lady?" He asked sticking a hand out.

Mouse blushed a little then took his hand. She was a little bit wobbly but managed to get her balance.

"I can take care of you better at home" Connor said standing up

"I hope so" Mouse replied

"I won't let you stay sick" He continued

They signed out of the hotel and began their walk home. The wet sidewalk gave off a slight smell, it wasn't too strong though.

"Have a fun day today, Mouse?" He asked

There was no response

"Mouse?" he repeated

"Huh? yea i did" she replied looking down

"Still feeling sick?" He asked

"No," She replied "Just sad we didn't get to finish"

Connor turned a light red and laughed a bit. He  intertwined his fingers with Mouse's.

"Tell you what," He started "we can have sex when you're completely cured"

Mouse looked at him with sparkles in her eyes. She had a grin from ear to ear.

"I better get better then" She said

"I'm starting you're a succubis and not satan" He laughed

"HEY!!" She pouted

Connor opened the door and Mouse walked in. He walked over to the kitchen and brought out two orange pill bottles. "Have some vitamin C and whatever you brought to my house" He said handing them both over.

"THATS YHE MEDICINE I NEED FOR LIVING, CONNOR" She screamed

"Okay, Okay, no need to shout" He sighed

Connor sat beside Mouse and put his arm around her. He looked up at the ceiling and began to speak "Weird how people ship us, then it became true". Mouse swallowed the pills and looked at Connor.

"Yea" she responded

Mouse leaned over and rested her head on Connors shoulder. His warmth was comforting and his smell was pleasing.

"Say" He spoke

"Hmm?" Mouse said curiously

Connor stood up and walked out of the room. "where are you going?" Mouse asked. He came back a few minutes later. He was dressed in his 'trash taste' hoodie with black shorts.

He took his place beside Mouse once more and continued to speak. "Why don't you just move in with me?" He asked her.

Mouse's eyes started to water and she began to cry. "Woah, Did it say something wrong??" He said worried.

"No, No, Nothings wrong" she cried

She took a moment and caught herself. She sniffled and looked at Connor. "Id love to move in with you" She said.