Chapter 6: Explanation

Connor started knocking on the door a little louder. He called out to Mouse but there was no response.  Connor sat down in front of Mouse's door with his face in his hands.

Several hours passed and Connor was still sitting there. The door swung open and Connor fell back. His head was positioned at Mouse's feet looking up at her.

"Mouse.." He cried

Mouse squatted down and felt his forehead. Here eyes were tired and it was clear that she cried. Connor looked at her worried.

"Mouse, are you okay?" He asked

Mouse stared at him for a second before speaking. "I'm so sorry, Connor" She said.

Connor got up and put his hand on Mouse's head. "I'm sorry you had to see that," he replied "I can explain."

Mouse stood up and sat down on her bed. She patted the side of her signaling that he should sit as well. He proceeded to sit down beside her.

Mouse looked at him with sorrowful eyes. Connor looked back then looked at the wall in front of them.

He began to explain about the alcohol and her heart shaped eyes. "I couldn't stop you.." he said "I..Lo....yo" he mumbled. Mouse continued to stare at the ground.

"Connor?" Mouse said

"Yes, Mouse?" He responded

"I'm starting to remember what happened" She continued.

Mouse got up and stood in front of Connor. "You say we're just friend but it hurts a little for you to say that." she cried. "I try to hide my feelings because I don't know what you'll think of me if I confess" She continued.

Connor looked into Mouse's eyes, there were tears building up. He placed a hand on her cheek and wiped off her tears.

Mouse pushed his arm away and jumped onto his lap, wrapping her arms around him. "I need this right now" She said starting to cry.

Connor placed his hand on Mouse's back. He started stroking her back and comforting her. "I'm glad that you told me," he said "I feel the same way".

"Huh?" Mouse was shocked

"I said, I feel the same way" He responded

"Say it one more time" Mouse smiled

"I feel the same way" he repeated

Mouse squeezed her arms around Connor, making it harder to breathe. Connor smiled and pulled Mouse's face to his chest.

"I always mess with you, you're cute and so much fun to hang out with." he said

Mouse's face started to redden. She moved back a bit and looked at Connor's eyes. She closed her eyes and waited.

"Mouse?" he asked "What are you doing?" he continued

Mouse didn't respond.

"Mouse?" Connor continued.

"I WANT A KISS YOU MONKEY" She yelled. Her face getting as red as a tomato.

Connor let out a laugh and moved in closer. He pressed his lips against Mouse's and stayed there for a few seconds. He pulled away and looked at Mouse. She was blushing so hard, steam looked like it was coming out her ears.

"You wanted one, so you got one" Connor laughed

"IDIOT" She screamed and got off of his lap.

"PERVERT" She continued

Connor continued laughing and leaned forward, his head rested on in arm. He looked to Mouse with a cheeky look. "you wanna recreate what happened last night?" he grinned.

Mouse exploded and her face was redder than ever. She hesitated for a second but moved back onto Connor's lap.

"Mouse?" He asked

"S-sure," she relied "only if it's you"

Connor sat there in shock. He stared at Mouse for a couple seconds. "I wasn't expe-" He cut off. Mouse pushed him down onto the bed.

"Nows not the time for talking, idiot" she whimpered

Connor stared up at Mouse. "I guess it's not" he grinned. He grabbed her shoulders and turned over, she was under him this time.

[few minutes later]

Connor stared at Mouse, her figure being illuminated by the light of the moon. He ripped open and golden wrapper and took out what was inside.

"Connor?" she asked "I want you inside"

Connor penetrated Mouse, waiting a few seconds before starting to thrust. The only thing heard in the room was their moans.

"C-Connor" She moaned

"Mouse" he cried

Mouse woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked down at her chest. It was a black shirt with a purple stripe on the right. There was a trash can placed on the left side of the shirt. "Oh shit-"she thought to herself "This is connor shirt"

Mouse tried to stand up but fell down right away. Her legs were shaking and she felt weak.

"You alright mouse?" someone said at the door.

Connor stood there with a bowl in his hands. "I made you breakfast" he said.

Connor helped mouse up and got her back into bed. Mouse looked at the food with a red face. "D-Did we-" she cut of. "Yes we did, Mouse" he responded before she finished. Mouse got even redder.

"I was thinking" Connor spoke

"What are you thinking of?" Mouse asked

"we should go on a date" Connor smiled

Mouse jump up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes!" she yelled giving Connor a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll take you out Friday then" He replied with a big smile.