Baby Clarke

Have you ever sat and thought to yourself how you're going to die and when an why by who or whats hands I questioned it everyday until I met Maximo and after what happened to Angelina I feel I will die at the hands of the Mafia.

I didn't even check my phone the day I got back from being kidnapped by the blood boys and when I did I had 34 missed calls of Mom 11 of Landon and 3 Calls from Jacob who also left 14 text messages I felt so bad I didn't respond to them or check with them when I got back.

"Maximo I'm going home" I shouted while he was in the shower "hold on wait till I get out the shower and I'll drive you" he shouted back "ok but can you hurry please" I demanded.

he was fast getting out the shower and drove me home safely "stay safe princess" he grabbed my neck and kissed me which gave me butterflies "always" I kissed him and got out the car and walked up to the door and opened it to see my mom, Landon, Jacob, my Grandma and even Mira I had no idea how I would explain what happened to them just as I thought that I got a text from Maximo.

and then my I heard my mom "Farah hello baby" she shaken me "Mom I'm sorry I was in my thoughts" I looked up at her "its okay I just need to feel you to know You're actually here" she hugged me tight and I done the same back to her "I love you mom I'm sorry".

"It was never you fault" she looked at me "hey sister" Landon smiled and hugged me "Glad You're still with the living" he laughed "well what would you do without me" I rolled my eyes and giggled "ok that's enough" my Grandmother said as she walked over to me and we all just stared "let me hug my Grandbaby too" she hugged me "hey Grandma" I smiled "now you can't be scaring the family like that" she said to me "it wasn't on purpose Grandma" I held her hands.

"hopefully you didn't forget about me" Jacob walked over "come here you" I gave him a tight hug "I'm so glad you're okay I was worried sick about you" he added "I know I got so caught up with Maximo's mom when I got back I didn't think to check my phoned" I said looking at them all "we are just glad you're healthy couldn't have baby Clarke without their aunty" Mira smiled at me "wouldn't dream of it" I smiled back "I made pasta who wants some?" my mom asked everyone.

we all shouted me and laughed running to the kitchen to eat together, "so this boy Farah do you love him?" My grandma asked "I do" I smiled and everyone started doing sick faces to make fun of me "oh behave your all jealous" I laughed "hey introduce me to one of Maximo's Mafia friends and I wont be" Jacob winked and it made everyone laugh "could be arranged" I smirked.

"oh Farah It's the first ultrasound today would you like to come with me mom and Mira and her Parents?" Landon asked excited "wouldn't miss it for the world" I smiled back at him "God you're making me feel old" my mom sighed "You old?" my Grandma said sarcastically "imagine how I feel having a great grand baby" she added and giggled "oh shut up mother" my mom laughed.

Time went over and I told my family everything that had happened to me over the past few weeks and everything with Maximo's family, all of them felt sorry for me but I told them not to everything worked out okay in the end and that's all I could ask for.

"okay guys It's getting time for Mira's scan Jacob and Mom I'll drop you guys home" my mom said getting every ones plates and putting them in the sink "you be good to this girl" my grandma said to Landon while hugging Mira "I will Grandma be safe now" he smiled and we said bye.

and Jacob pulled me aside to speak to me before he left with my mom, "don't ever do that again understand I don't think I could handle losing another best friend" he said with a sad tone "Jacob I'm so sorry what I put you all through but trust me I'm not going to die any time soon you have no worries" I hugged him tight "well no one messes with the Miss Farah Clarke" he laughed "you bet" I replied "now get home safe" I added.

" I will and make sure to show me those baby scans" Jacob said happily "of course Jake" Landon replied to him, then we all drove to the hospital and waited for Mira's ultrasound me and mom had to wait outside of course only Landon and Mira we're allowed in the room at the time and then they came out.

they both we're smiling at the scan they we're holding in their hands which made me and my mom smile at them walking towards us then they showed the picture to us and I couldn't help but be happy at the little baby.

PurityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara